Lindsay Lohan

Doing Penthouse

2/8/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208_linday_lohan_01
Lindsay Lohan
is NOT slumming it in NYC ... quite the opposite, she's livin' pretty in a penthouse.

There are reports out Lindsay is living at her mom Dina's Long Island home, but it's not true. We've learned she's staying at her friend's SoHo apartment. The friend is letting Lindsay stay there rent free until she finds a place of her own.

And the friend hasn't set any deadlines for moving.

Good thing it's rent free, 'cause Lindsay should save her cash so she can pay Shawn Holley ... at least that's what we think.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Good morning we got as much snow as you Bear. I haven't even got my door opened yet. My boyfriend can't really do anything do it's up to me to clear a way. I didn't think we were going to have so much b/c it was freezing rain and slush first which made the snow compacted. I cleared my deck at 9 pm. At least I need to clear enough for my monsters to get out. Here I go! I hope Nikki is alright.

mad nan

How the heck does this woman have money to travel back and forth, go on shopping sprees, stay in hotels instead of her apt (west coast) and owes loads of money... I wish I could figure out how to do that. I pay my bills and where does that get me.

Reg

Bloody hell ,hate checkers must have s*it the bed to be up and about so early. I was going to ask, "what sort of microrganisms do you think would be living in Blows Nylon Nest??? (the one on her head I mean).
Would anything but a ****roach be able to survive that horror?

Privateisland

Staying at moms, ha, Get your own island! http://www.islandforsalebyowner.com

Reg

Just thought of a way that bitcho can make some quick cash,she can always go to the local hospital and volunteer for drug trials. ?????

Its Nikki Bitches

HOLY SNOW !!!!!! Morning everyone. Got over a foot of it.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Glad you're ok don't think I saw you post since 4 pm yesterday. Where is Seamus? I hope ok. Well we got our big storm!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Be back in a few, gotta check on my crew out there plowing and see whats going.
See ya in a bit

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Also contests on the kids grades. Don't get me started. I'm proud of mine! One of my twin boys graduates UCONN this spring. He was supposed to go to Yale for intern work yesterday and back to UCONN. And the other one is in the city. He has classes in Soho/The Village hope he doesn't run into her!

Firefly

Good Mornin everyone,

How are my East Coast friends making out? Is anyone frozen like blohans face yet?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Gotta go crank over my snow-blo-lo-er...see ya'll later hopefully.

LA Native

This is for Suzy Q, she asked....
In the American entertainment industry, the studio zone, also known as the thirty-mile zone (TMZ) is the area within a 30-mile (50 km) radius from the intersection of West Beverly Boulevard and North La Cienega Boulevard in Los Angeles, California. This area includes almost all of the southern half of Los Angeles County, as well as slices of eastern Ventura County and northwestern Orange County.
Entertainment industry unions currently use this area to determine rates and work rules for union workers. The zone also largely determined the location and success of the original movie ranches in or near Hollywood. In addition, the studio zone includes two locations that technically lie outside the 30-mile radius—the Metro–Goldwyn–Mayer Conejo Ranch property near Thousand Oaks in Ventura County, and Castaic Lake in northwest Los Angeles County.[1]

Reg

To all you folk that are having trouble with the snow over there.
I just said to Bear , that you all should employ the services of The Duck Billed Wonder.
I am sure that she would hoover up that snow in no time.

HannahF

Glad to hear that most of our Easties are ok. i hope that everyone checks in to say that they are ok.

Firefly

When I was a teen we lived in Massachussetts for a while. When it snowed the snow plows would make mini mountains along the side of the road with the snow. We would dig tunnels through these snow hills and then take a hose and spray it down with water where it would freeze over night. We would use these frozen tunnels to make our get away when we would here mom calling us to come in. We also made skating rinks using snow as the boaders and filled it with water and let it freeze. That's why my first job I had was working at an ice skating rink when we moved to Texas. I wasn't use to the heat. In fact it was in the low 70's here yesterday.while you were getting your snow. Our flowers are confused are starting to bloom.