« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele Bundchen

RIPPED After Pregnancy

2/9/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208-gisele-bunchen-bikini-splash-tall
There's no way this is real -- just two months after Gisele Bundchen popped out a baby girl ... the Victoria's Secret supermodel whipped her hair back and forth in Hawaii ... LOOKING LIKE THIS.

While every other new mom on the planet has been contemplating excess skin removal surgery, Gisele and her supernatural genes basked in the Hawaiian sun Thursday.

Gisele gave birth to her and Tom Brady's second child on December 5 -- a daughter named Vivian Lake Brady.

Who needs another Super Bowl ring when you have this?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Vegas mommy

Hey if I had the money to hire everyone to help me workout and eat right I would look ripped too!!

wtf?

Oofa. Look at that scary face, though. I'd rather have 10 extra pounds on me with a pretty face, than be built like a 19 y.o. guy with the face of a 40 y.o. man. And where are her boobs? They should be very large having just had a baby.

Beth

Pretty lady.... When she does not speak

whocares

She is a supermodel, I mean are any of us really surprised?!??

LightJ

Look another person that is extremely overrated. She isn't that hot.

Truth is

First pregnancy maybe.....second pregnancy tummy tuck, lipo etc....these ppl aren't fooling me.....am sure there's a plastic surgeon standing by right after birth.....phonies

bagladey

Nothing natural there because she has a classic taut "tucked" tummy. This seems to be standard procedure now with celebs after giving birth.

dude

what kind of lens you using there tmz?

She's baaaack

Completely unrealistic. At two months after giving birth most women and even the in-shape women are still dealing with skin that looks like bread dough. The celebs have tucks, wraps, sucks, you name it to look this way so soon after having the skin on their abdomens stretched like an over-inflated balloon.

tj

I saw a lot pics and she has not her body back

look herehttp://www.popsugar.com/Gisele-Bundchen-Bikini-Pictures-After-Baby-Vivian-27870910

PureRadiance

C-sections

PureRadiance

And tummy tucks

Kookla

I never understood what it is about tho woman that proclaimed her worlds super model. Model yes she's tall and washboard like so clothes just sort of hang good on her. But the face!? Her features are so unattractice, masculine. There are far far prettier models out there. She can never compete with Naomi Campbell or Adriana Lima. Can't believe Tom Brady left his ten gf for this gissele looking creature

Darlene

Not only is she the ugliest looking woman I have seen as a model, she is the rudest and crudest as well. If I was Tom I would rather have the ring!

amazinglybored

You've embarrassed yourselves again TMZ, good job.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments