Kim Kardashian

Jesus Christ

What Is She Doing?

2/9/2013 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0209-kim-kardashian_B-GR_003Kim Kardashian struck a pose today in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ... in front of the famous statue of Jesus Christ, Christ the Redeemer.

This is as close to a virgin birth as Kim will ever get.

Teach172

she's a SLUT and a WHORE and THE MOST USELESS WOMAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!

diane

What a pig.

tdr9

We need more news

flora68

Wow.!Just when you thought she'd already hit rock-bottom-stupid-tasteless, she breaks her own skanky record. What an idiot.

Kay

I cannot believe this "woman" has the gall to even strike this pose...She really needs to get a grip on herself and her life...PLEASE,PLEASE...Just GO AWAY!!!!!!!!

my 2 cents

She cried to the court about her concerns about the welfare of her unborn child, yet flies off to Brazil. If I'm Kris Humphries' lawyers, I would be keeping an eye on this. Also, can someone call Joan Rivers and the Fashion Police ? Those outfits ! yikes

Lena5420

Why won't she just go away! Her an Kanye can go buy some stupid island and then live there away from all of us.

Canada Guy

The look that dude is giving her tells it all. These are religious people and she is showing disrespect to them for a cheap photo op.
That baby she is carrying is not in as much danger from Kris Humphries as it is from her constant globetrotting, pressurized cabins and altitudes in planes and different foods and climates for her tv show.

esleenda

Wow, let's all make a deal and together vow not to look at another Kardashian story ever again. The coverage makes me sick, and the more we look, the more they will cover stupid sh+t like this. NO MORE!

PS - For all you haters, the reason I have posted is to ask for NO MORE COVERAGE!

Will

TMZ, NO One gives a "Smok'n Monkey's Ass" about this Bitch... Enough Already...

pete shallac

Two fake, useless symbols of people's lack of commen sense. One that people pray to and one that is paid for doing NOTHING! Funded by stupidity.

Todd

someone needs to trip her

What You Really Want To See

I have not written a comment on TMZ for weeks and had no intention of doing so... then I saw the photo of this f*cking pig. She started it, I say, let's find a cross and nails... put her up for a night or two... pos filth.

esleenda

The difference is....when I visited the statue, I did the same pose, but did NOT turn my back in disrepect. I faced the statue and asked for a blessing. What a total media ho.

Samantha

There's another girl in this picture (back, right) doing the same exact thing. I'm not saying it's not disrespectful, but hundreds of tourists do this exact pose every single day in front of the statue.