Kim Kardashian

Jesus Christ

What Is She Doing?

2/9/2013 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0209-kim-kardashian_B-GR_003Kim Kardashian struck a pose today in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ... in front of the famous statue of Jesus Christ, Christ the Redeemer.

This is as close to a virgin birth as Kim will ever get.

Cierra

Instead of copying the statue, she should on her knees praying

scott

you are a fat pig!!! and no my dear you are no where near jesus!

Cierra

Instead of copying the statue, she should on her knees praying

jeannie

I honestly didn't think that family could shock me anymore..I was wrong.

annette

this woman has no shame or respect for herself.

graciegrace

Blasphemous ? I think so. Very, very bad taste...oh yes. She really is an attention wh*** , unsuitable coloured dress, and one of the least flattering shots I have seen. Enough ! Not all publicity is good publicity. The distaste I now feel for her, her partner and her family grows every day.
Ewwwwwwwwwwww Kimmyyyyyyyy.

ummm?!

How disrespectful! Since she doesn't have enough sense to be embarrassed by her own actions...I'm embarrassed for her.

TJ

Don't blame TMZ. The photo was submitted by her .She wore bright pink to stand out & get ATTENTION! It may be a tourist gesture, but she exaggerates for one reason only, to elicit criticism
& play the public, just like she always does. She thrives on negative publicity-her stock in trade.

kalandraco

I hate this chic, I truly dislike her, her mother and pretty much all of her clan. Please somebody make her go away...

scoopie

Well, 2 1/2 years from now, the real Jesus should be appearing now that the faux has made her appearance.

tilly

This family is an insult to everything respectable. Mommy Manager keeps going on t.v. defending all the "tabloid" lies. This picture is worth a thousand words. It is sad so many young girls are pulled into this net of vulgarity from the whole family. When will they have scammed enough money off respectable people to GO AWAY

jwoolman

To those who claim everybody does it: not everybody, and certainly not sensible people who know their picture will be spread around the tabloids. There's a big difference between private and public. I doubt that a good publicist would have advised her to take such a picture.

And what happened to the great concern for stressing the baby? She claimed to have pains serious enough to make a doctor come over (heaven forbid she go to the ER like a normal person) but then hops on a plane to Brazil?

The New Improved Sock Puppet

That's nothing. That whore had her sham wedding by some kind of religious representative in front of a garish huge replica of a cross. I'm not the most religious person around but I'm sure if you play that game you pay the price.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

TJ

Kayne has been avoiding the USA. And she has been in hot pursuit of him.