Lindsay's Baby Bro

Ready for His Close-Up

First Pics

2/10/2013 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208_michael_lohan_baby_launchLindsay Lohan's baby half-brother can look forward to a lifetime of blonde moments -- because kid's already sporting a head full of golden locks ... and TMZ has the FIRST PICS of the newest Lohan.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael's fiancee Kate Major gave birth to Landon Major Lohan on January 30 -- the same day Lindsay was sweating it out in L.A. court.

Landon was born 7 pounds 5 ounces -- and he's already got the baby act down pat ... just like his older sister.

0208_michael_lohan_baby_sub

LLsez

OK, I'll post a bit here....afterall, the kid does need diaper $$.

Firefly

He really is a pretty baby I wonder were he got his looks from. It certainly wasn't from his daddy. Maybe mom was good looking once, before the drugs and crazy set in.

Danielle123

Now exactly how many "baby mommas" does this guy have now? Three? It's time to wrap it up Mike.

Jackie

Poor little kid.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I take it lindsay didnt loan kate her home abortion kit..but lindsay is going to need it after dubai

Firefly

I hope he gives them a lot of sh!t..........in the diapers, when they are trying to sleep, when they are awake. I also hope the baby never gives them a cute picture to sell to TMZ ever again. Cross your eyes and stick out your tongue Landon or pull the blankets over your face when you see them coming with a camera. Don't let them make money off of you. Crawl, crawl as fast as you can when you can and get out of Dodge before it's too late. They'll be to busy blaming each other to even go looking for you. Good luck little dude.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I couldn't imagine having a new baby. When you arrive to the age of Milo., you're supposed to see your your kids graduate from college, get married and produce grandchildren for your entertainment. You're supposed to be clarifying your goals and prospects and simplify your existence. He's got cardiac issues too. KATE WHATEVER YOU DO TAKE OUT A. LIFE INSURANCE POLICY ON HIM. WHAT EVER PAYS MOST.B/C HE AND EX SRE GOING TO EVENTUALLY KILL EACH OTHER!

LLsez

"Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department helicopter becomes airborne to resume the search for fugitive Christopher Dorner Saturday Feb. 9, 2013, near Big Bear, Calif. / AP PHOTO"

LISA

Um, TMZ? I saw a pic of the baby yesterday. I think Michael is selling the pics to other sites as 'exclusives'. It's not like he hasn't lied before!

JimmyCrapCorn

Poor baby.

LLsez

^^^meant to add, Maddy, stay SAFE!!!

Phishie from Philly

He's such a good grand pop I mean dad. I mean a recovering deadbeat. But don't worry, he will remember again on how to be a dead beat again. Lindsay go meet your brother. It's not his fault y'all have the same dad.
Phishie from Philly

LISA

OK Michael (and TMZ). Yes - the baby is cute. I'm glad he arrived safely. But ... please please PLEASE make this the last time you make money from this poor innocent little baby.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I like his name. It reminds me of Michael Landon. Sigh ...brings me back to a time in Hollywood before mindless soulless, voyeuristic reality shows.

Joan K

Okay the baby is cute but I have to say I really, really feel sorry for the kid being born into that mess, he is in for a hell of a ride.