Justin Bieber

Rips Black Keys Drummer --

He Needs to Get SLAPPED

2/12/2013 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0212_justin_bieber_article_getty
Justin Bieber
isn't taking too kindly to being told he doesn't deserve a Grammy -- going after the Black Keys drummer who insulted him ... saying, the drummer "should be slapped around."

Bieber added "haha" at the end of his statement -- which he posted on Twitter -- like he was joking.

TMZ broke the story ... BK drummer Patrick Carney mocked Bieber's Grammy snub after the awards on Sunday -- telling TMZ, "He's rich, right? ... Grammys are for music, not for money ... and he's making a lot of money."

Grammy count -- Black Keys 7 ... Bieber 0

021113_patrick_carney_launch

Cincinnati Sugar

PROOF BIEBER IS GAY, or he would have said PUNCHED.

Bella29

Every time I see him all I see is a lesbian woman

SeattleN8ive

Despite who his following is the kid has an excellent work ethic and can actually sing! Sounds like jealously to me.

hammonator62

I am not a jb fan because that is not the type of music I like. But, do I think he has talent? Most definitely! When someone says something derogatory about me, I don't wish violence on them. That is the immaturity coming out in him. I hope jb gets through this phase in his life without doing any harm to himself. You know the old saying...if you keep hanging around the barbershop long enough, you will eventually get a haircut!

JOEY

and YOU need a good spanky

Angie O'Plasty

I see him saying hes sorry in a few days for this comment. Once his mom slaps this **** out of him.

KWDragon

Entitled little punk.

CLINT

Pretty sure one of his "homies" will see the guy and slap him for Bieber. Bieber needs to save his hands for other things.

Shannon

Slapping is usually how 15 year old girls fight, so I wouldn't expect anything else from The Beave.

Leighton

What is that called, Twitter-thugging...?

EastCoastChopper

I would say deport this violent Canadian NOW ! Except we in the State of California need his tax money in a BAD WAY!

That said...Beibs would likely hire one of those poser Israeli body guards to give the beat-down...classic canadian style! Yo!

Patti

JB go home to Canada and don't stop at the border. You are a disgrace and how the !!@# can you have all these albums. Problem is, only 12-13 year old girls know who you are. You are a wimp and a wiesel!

angela

Justin could slap the drummer but Patrick could just throw a grammy at him, it'll cause more damage.

Donna

I'm still wondering: Of the millions of videos uploaded to YouTube every single day and only Bieber's videos were "discovered?" Sorry, I never bought that b.s. The Grammys USED to mean something. They haven't meant much in years and NARAS (Nat'l Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences) giving this nothing a Grammy proves that in spades. Enjoy it while it lasts, Justin, because your 15 minutes are almost up.

Frank Ric

Just because you enjoy getting dick slapped doesnt mean everyone else does justin..Lets hope chris brown doesnt take this as a challenge..wait no he only beats women 100lbs lighter than him