Justin Bieber

Rips Black Keys Drummer --

He Needs to Get SLAPPED

2/12/2013 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0212_justin_bieber_article_getty
Justin Bieber
isn't taking too kindly to being told he doesn't deserve a Grammy -- going after the Black Keys drummer who insulted him ... saying, the drummer "should be slapped around."

Bieber added "haha" at the end of his statement -- which he posted on Twitter -- like he was joking.

TMZ broke the story ... BK drummer Patrick Carney mocked Bieber's Grammy snub after the awards on Sunday -- telling TMZ, "He's rich, right? ... Grammys are for music, not for money ... and he's making a lot of money."

Grammy count -- Black Keys 7 ... Bieber 0

021113_patrick_carney_launch

Frank Ric

Just because you enjoy getting dick slapped doesnt mean everyone else does justin..Lets hope chris brown doesnt take this as a challenge..wait no he only beats women 100lbs lighter than him

Smith

Justin is a little bitch. Come here boy I'll slap the **** outta ya!

BECKER

This little Douche couldn't slap himself around. He is a paythetic excuse for a singer and a person. I guess he thinks that by letting Gangsta Rappers use his car he can say anything he wants too FUK YOU BLIEBER

Pigweed

F this little punk.

angela

The black keys drummer is right ....

Dennis

What a spoiled brat punk CHILD. He may be one of the richest kids in the world, but all the money in the world cannot change someone from being an douche! Mom obviously didn't raise him right, especially now that he's trying to be a ghetto drug user. Still, ZERO AWARDS for a reason!

Phreaky

He must be hanging around Fist Brown.
The truth hurts, don't it Beiber

Ferndog

Why is a grown ass man (probably older than me) even mentions Justin bieber. That's stupid. Just like when Ice T was talking trash of soldier boy. Grown men dissing little kids. Of course he doesn't like Justin, he's not a 13 year old girl. That music is not meant for us. No music on radio is meant for us. One thing I will say though, wether u like Justin or not the guy is talented. He can dance play instruments and play for his audience. Now if u want a real singer then listen to Justin timber lake, Bruno mars, miriah Carey etc. what is art? What is music?? It's all based on opinions . My opinion is "just do what you like and leave the things you don't alone, no need to bash them"

Ferndog

Evidence-chase the dark clouds away

Shaunie

They sound like little girls

Maggie

They're both a-holes.

I Was About To Say

He'll end up saying "I was just kidding" then blame it on the media.

Lulubelle

Wow! What a manly thing to say...:-/

deelee

Justin is a kid. Becoming a very rich, entitled child/young man at such a young age makes people see things in a different perspective. I think the Black Keys guys should have kept his mouth shut. He's the one that sounds a little jealous to me. Frankly, i wouldn't spend money on their **** if it was $1. Justin is the IT boy right now, his day will come and go, but I seriously doubt anyone ever knows The Black Keys name in 3 years. Their video popped that song up to what it is now in my opinion. That guy was hilarious and a very good dancer.

I Was About To Say

Once again JustinE showing that (s)he has no class or style and is a poor loser.