'Shahs of Sunset' Hunk

Drops Trou for Playgirl

2/12/2013 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0211_mike_shouhed_playgirl_shoot_launch_v2"Shahs of Sunset" star Mike Shouhed got a helping hand from his butt oiling assistant/girlfriend as he readied his hairless golden muscles for his Playgirl spread, Sunday in L.A..

While there's no official word if he is going to go full frontal or pull a Levi Johnston, with a strategically placed towel, the 34-year-old real estate stud did let most of it all hang out while prepping for the shoot.

Soon everyone may get to see what his Middle East piece looks like.

Sashatree

Could his tits be any bigger? He's anything but attractive to most women I know (including myself) -- unless he has a big gay following? Just icky. Not sexy at all.

Famewhores

This is news why?

Carla628

I don't blame him!!

AnnieSH

Sorry, but his whole self screams GAY. why would I want to look at something that not only I couldn't have (as if I could anyway), but to know he'd choose my boyfriend/husband/father/brother over ME??

Don

Mike and Reza are doing each other, come gay gay gay.

youdummy

Not Middle-Eastern... More like Persian. Two Different things you dummy

Tawnya7

Wow! I'm sure the Persian community is proud of all your accomplishments. This is joke, the show is a joke. Being a Jewish Persian myself I'm so disappointed mike! This not attractive, professional, and certainly not classy. Really? At least have the shoot at a park lol

tellmeaboutit

Maybe if they put a sack over his head, or he stopped playing with himself, or...no, never mind, I don't want any. He looks like a male Kim Kartrashbag. Shudder.

Ivan in Phoenix

His bitch tits, chicken legs, and swollen roid belly make him look like a douchebag.

JrzGrl

I'm not into beefy looking guys or straight guys that pose in gay mags for a buck but this guy seems pretty cool on the show. A fair and reasonable guy. Uncommon in reality tv.

en Todo Momento!!

are these pieces of trash friends and relatives of britney spears ex- adnan ghalib? sure does look like the same c.u-m bucket, wanting sooo badly to be all americans. fkn pathetics.

Gossipidols

This is very Bed thing

sunny

ok.....playgirl is for men and he has a weirdly shaped body.

Suzy Q

I can't believe Playgirl is still around! I thought that rag folded up its tent and left the desert a long time ago.

Mel

So finally he has exposed his AURAT!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4