DMX

Arrested

Driving Without a License

2/13/2013 7:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

DMX Mug Shot

DMX
should know if he, of all people, drives a car without a driver's license ... he's going to end up in handcuffs -- and that's exactly what happened this morning in South Carolina.

The rapper was handcuffed and taken to Spartanburg Detention Center around 2AM ... after an officer saw him driving a 1978 Buick (sweet) and pulled him over for allegedly driving without a license.

DMX spoke to the local FOX station as he left the police station and said, "No, I didn't have a license ... put the cuffs on me. Brought me here. I paid the money. Basically, just 5 hours wasted for nothing."

And there's this DMX bonus -- his 5-month-old daughter was in the back seat during the whole incident.

0825_dmx_mugshots_footer_v2

melissa

" it's 2 am

melissa

It's 2 am and I've got my 5 mo old daughter Up in here! Up in here!

MissAshley284

What a looser/idiot and to top it off, what kind of parent has their 5 month old baby out driving around with them at 2:00 AM ? Horrible parenting. it wasn't ok when Kelsey Grammer brought his infant to the playboy mansion after midnight it's not ok that this fool has his baby out at 2am...seriously people??/

Parker

This guys a huge idiot.......Why the phk was a 5 month old baby up at 2 in the morning.....and in a back seat of a car? Wow....why dont this fool just die already...useless bastard!

Greg

"Basically, just 5 hours wasted for nothing." You should've spent some time getting your license you fool.

Keyser Söze

Oh c'mon D... 'Thought you were done with this kind of nonsense, Earl.

kalanit

I think he was just trying to ease his baby's crying by taking her for a drive...

ivy4990

To the people asking why did he have his daughter in the car at 2 a.m. would it have been better if he left her at home by herself?

JusMyOpinion

Scene from Belly?

alicia frasier

every dog has his day

LISA

I wish TMZ would elaborate .... DOES he have a license but he didn't have it on his person, OR does he NOT have a valid driver's license? I'm so sick of doing research to make sense of some of these articles.

Atl05

Crack is whacked

Edith

I hate when people dont respect a baby, child, they did ask to come to this world!!

Bwoy dem

His response about wasted time alone speaks volumes to how little he's learned. "A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali (God help him).

lolurdumb

Omg why does he even look at a car lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments