Chubby Checker

'I Don't Want People

to Call Me a Penis'

2/14/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021413_chubby_tmzlive_launch_v2

Chubby Checker is throbbing with anger ... telling TMZ he's suing the people behind a "Chubby Checker" schlong measurement app because, "I don't want people to go around calling me a penis."

Chubby (the singer) just called in to "TMZ Live" to explain why he declared legal war on Hewlett-Packard and Palm for releasing the app --  telling us, "They're selling a penis package named Chubby Checker ... I'm upset about that."

As we previously reported, Chubby wants a judge to force the companies to shut down the app ASAP, claiming he owns the "Chubby Checker" trademark.

A rep for HP released a statement saying, "The application was removed in September 2012 and is no longer on any Palm or HP hosted website.”

Lynn M

No one should call anyone such a demeaning word. It's sick.

kitnplayn

Why sue Hewlette-Packard, without also suing TMZ as well? They are making advertising revenue off of mocking your brand.

Dave

Stop whining you PENIS.

EmilyG

this made me LOL

buzz kill

Okay, Maybe we can just call him Dick.

Why'D you Drop It?!

*COUGHS*penis*COUGHS*

Majestik

Removed in 2012 of September? So, in other words, Chubby is looking to get attention where it isn't deserved. If Chubby was smart, he would've come out and said he used the app and punched in his size 12 shoe.
BTW, Chubby, there is a reason "HAIR CLUB FOR MEN" won't create an app for you, they don't sell RUGS in multi colors to their clients.

Pudding Tang

What is a 'checkered chub' for 1000 Alex

Thandrale

So can they do a vagina checker called Mike Hunt

Mrugowsky

Thought he passed away years ago. But if it was me I'd be sorta flattered.

Witchiepoo

Yikes!

Michelle

He got on a Steve Harvey wig! Lmao...y'all should checkout thegrandreport.com too, they usually have some good reads as well

David

Had it not been for him making a big deal out this, I would've never heard of him. He must be looking for publicity.

Liz

"No longer available on Palm" -- lol. Anyone else notice that?

Mike

As an average sized white guy (6"?) I've always wondered what it would be like to have an NBA player's 9+ incher.

From what I just read online this survey said that most women prefer a CHUBBY dick over a really long one. I think most of the nerve endings on a woman are up front anyway instead deeper down in the cave.

If the goal it to make your woman scream and "get off", a lot of the time the problem is with THEIR equipment. Some women are super sensitive down there and get off easily and with other women you gotta go a long time just to get them revved up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments