LeAnn Rimes

Sues Dentist

You Screwed Up My Teeth!

2/14/2013 4:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0214-leann-rimes-tmzLeAnn Rimes is suing her dentist, claiming he botched up her mouth so bad ... it's messing up her career.

In the lawsuit ... obtained by TMZ ... Rimes claims she went to Dr. Duane C. McKay for various dental work over 3 years. Some of the work included upper front veneers and crowns that the dentist promised would address her TMJ-related pain as well as improve her appearance.

Rimes claims rather than helping, the dentist messed her mouth up bad, causing tremendous pain and bleeding. Back in October, she tweeted, "I feel like I got hit in my right side of my face with a baseball bat."

Rimes says she's had to undergo 9 root canals and bone grafting. She's also had a temporary bridge and needed physical therapy as well.

Rimes says in the suit she will have a "permanent cosmetic deficiency."

Rimes says the dental work is so bad it has been screwing with her career ... impeding her ability to perform.

In her malpractice lawsuit, LeAnn is seeking unspecified damages for physical, emotional and psychiatric injuries. She also wants money for loss of past and future earnings.

0214_remodeled_mouths_footer_v2

Waka Waka Waka

Instead of blaming ur dentist why don't u blame the Tootsie rolls and jaw breakers you ate when you were 10..waka waka wakaaaaaa

Wow ...

Is that what happened to her career?

bernergirl

She has turned quite litigious lately?

JiLL1

Brandi described Leanne's teeth as 'oversized dentures' in her book. Lol

Nancy

I kinda think she'd have a permanent cosmetic disability even if her teeth were perfect . . .

Faye

What career? She messed up her career all by herself several years ago.

Michell

She has screwed up her career with her own drama. Now, here's more drama for her. When you are stressed, your body doesn't heel properly. If I was her dentist, that would be my strategy!!! If you quit talking and partisipating in the drama, it may go away...duhhh....too busy trying to defend herself.

Puffy B.

Oh brother. She must be hard up for cash.

Mitzymitzy

She should sue her hair style for those hideous bangs and color too. Horrible. Just horrible.

Mitzymitzy

*stylist not style!

go home!

How many lawsuits is she going to have going at once? First she sues a special ed teacher and now a dentist? Always blaming others for her problems. Brush your teeth lady.

JiLL1

Poor Leanne. Always the victim

BYRON

Is there anyone this bimbo won't sue?

D

9 root canals??? I feel bad for her just for that! I remember the last one I had, and that was years ago. Oh, the horror!

Shopgirl

The only thing impeding your ability to perform is that no one is buying your music or tickets to see you! You are delusional and need to go away!