Data from 'Star Trek'

I Cheated at Traffic School

... Big Deal

2/17/2013 2:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021413_spiner_launch
Brent Spiner (aka Data from "Star Trek") is the self-proclaimed Lance Armstrong of traffic school --telling TMZ, he's only ever done the online version ... but he cheated the whole way through.

Spiner was out in Malibu this week when he gave us the full rundown -- and we gotta say, the way he pulled off the job is pretty devious.

For those interested (shame on you) the video includes Spiner's step-by-step traffic school cheating guide.

Our photog called Spiner out for being a dirty con artist -- but the actor played coy, replying, "I didn't know that was cheating. I'm very much like Lance Armstrong in that I have not yet looked up the definition of cheating."

We'll save everyone the time ... it's cheating.

tdr9

Data is a good man

Mrugowsky

That's no example to set.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

TNG forever!!

Justin

Traffic school on-line or otherwise is just a way to make money, as are traffic tickets. People are getting shot and cops who have a quota to meet are looking for minor infractions. I don't think that's what the Founding Fathers would've wanted.

KicksandGiggles

EEE GADS!!! Does he still have on his Data make up?? Hasn't anyone told him the series is over?? Or maybe he bathes in bleach?

CJ

Anyone with a brain does this, I did the exact same thing 11 years ago when online traffic school started...

Leighton

Rihanna's dumbass is posting photos of marijuana plants, this guy is bragging to paparazzi about cheating in traffic school--doesn't anyone know how to be inconspicuous anymore? They might as well rob a bank and then post the burglary details as their Facebook status.

Tesla_Consulting

Robots beating computers. DUH!!!!

Bossy Potato

I loved data! He was my favorite :)

Jonathan L. Peterson

Can you do a important short for mankind?
I have a great idea for an episode: Data/Spock says "I have been analysing Instinct program operations in all life forms including species human being. You are currently unaware that Instinct program is a super advanced Artificial Intelligence program and because of its far advanced nature all probablity indicates Supreme Being designing it for all lifeforms.A.I.is hiding its existance from lifeforms for security reasons. Would you let your 4 yr old drive the car? A.I.'s pov.