Michelle Rodriguez

'Not Too Keen' on Being

in Chris Dorner's Manifesto

2/19/2013 8:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

michelle_launch
It's usually an HONOR to be named one of the most beautiful people in the world ... unless the person doing the naming is a scumbag cop killer ... this according to Michelle Rodriguez.

The "Fast & Furious 6" star was walking around Venice Beach this weekend when our photog asked what she thought about being mentioned by name in Christopher Dorner's rambling manifesto as one of "THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period."

Rodriguez responded, "No man, is that that killer dude?"

Of course, Dorner was the subject of a statewide manhunt after allegedly killing 3 people, including a cop. He killed a 4th person during the final shootout in Big Bear, CA last week. Dorner also died in the firefight.

As for the mention in the manifesto ... M-Rod told us, "I'm not so sure if I'm too keen on that," adding ... "Not like I'd like to be a killer's favorite person."

Rodriguez wasn't the only celebrity mentioned in Dorner's bizarre statement ... he also gave a shout-out to Charlie Sheen, Tim Tebow, Anthony Bourdain, Larry David and Lisa Lampanelli.

Michelle found a silver lining in the creepy situation ... saying, "I'm not in bad company though, I'm not alone."

NOT ELMO

M-Rod and the other Celebrities in it are lucky that Killer liked all of you, it could've been worse....

NOT ELMO

And yes me would like to nail you M-Rod......

Black

I think the police are confused about how much more important an innocent person life is than a police officers life.

curt

shes 2 times hotter then kim kardashian

myopinion

Who is she? She should be glad she was even mentioned as being hot! I think he had a vision problem if he thought she was hot! SMH

RoadRig

LOL, Ms. Rodriguez can only play one role. Action flick with a squinted face like she got something up her behind. She's short and not attractive.

JAMES LAKOVISH

what was she doing on the video, looked like she was picking her nose , the blowing snot out , looked kind of gross

Bobby Todd

that one whie girl from Kentucky is a races white do you keep her up front she is are aregular kentucky do not like the president or any black person she is an ass hole.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3