« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lil Wayne

I'm Sorry FOR NOTHING

Except Saying 'F**k LeBron'

2/20/2013 5:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

022013_lil_wayne_radio_launch
Lil Wayne
 says he's NOT SORRY for saying he banged Chris Bosh's wife ... claiming his only regret from his All-Star weekend rant was insulting his "homie" LeBron James.

Weezy called in to WEDR radio in Miami moments ago to address the video footage that surfaced of the rapper's All-Star weekend performance -- when he said, "F**k LeBron. F**k She Wade. F**k Chris Bosh. F**k all y'all."

And the zinger ... "I f**ked Chris Bosh wife."

But Wayne's not sorry for what he said -- telling the radio station, "I don’t apologize for that night. I don’t apologize for being who I am ... I don't take nothing back ... This is who I am."

But the refusal to apologize came with two caveats --

1) Wayne took back what he said about LeBron, saying "I didn't mean to say ['f**k LeBron.'] That's my homie."

2) Wayne apologized to the CITY of Miami for his outburst ... but he specifically did NOT apologize to the Miami Heat.

TMZ published the video ... showing Lil Wayne trashing the Heat and the NBA, claiming the Heat got him banned from all NBA events. During the radio interview, Wayne says the bad blood stemmed from a Heat-Lakers game last week, in which Dwyane Wade cussed him out for rooting for the Lakers. Wayne says things got heated from there ... and now he hates everyone ... except LeBron.

021813_lil_wayne_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DatKidd

Lebron is not going go be cool with you because you said sorry to him but not to his teammates.

Liz

first to reiterate that Lil Wayne has a lil brain

tdr9

Yeah

JimmydeansausageCo.

Gimp's on drugs

Truth is

Who's gonna notify animal control that Beetlejuice resurrected?!

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

DaveT

Reminds me of the hilarious movie The Ref:
"Bob, I nailed your wife. Three times, Bob"

Bwoy dem

Just do a bad rail and die already jeez.

MikeD

BS - TMZ. could you kindly STOP promoting this
J E R K ? C'mon !

msteve

Lil Wayne is such a little b*tch!!! He is acting like a groupie with these NBA players, they are at work when they are on the court and he wants them to acknowledge him? Get a life lil man. How would you feel if they were in the studio bothering you while you were trying to record that crappy music you call rap/hip-hop. I remember when hip-hop meant something but now it sucks. Lil Wayne was supposed to be so hard and a thug but now he sounds like a whiney lil punk.

jus do it

LIL WEEZZY BILL GATN LIKE A MUTHA ****A...

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Keep runnin' your big ugly mouth, a-hole. It won't be long before you anger the wrong people, and then....BOOM!

lynn

that Lil Wayne is such a little rascal...all 5 ft 1 of him :)

Stiletto

I feel sorry for all the parents who support this POS by buying his music for their kids.

Lil Wayne lover54321

At least he apologized but I didn't give a **** befor and I dont give a **** if he appoligized

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments