Lindsay Lohan

Gets Her ASS KICKED

in Legal Fight with Pitbull

2/21/2013 2:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0221_lindsay_pitbull_01
Pitbull didn't just win his legal war with Lindsay Lohan ... he ANNIHILATED HER ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Lohan sued the rapper in 2011 for using her name in his hit song "Give Me Everything" ... when he dropped the line, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan claimed Pitbull never got permission to use her name ... and therefore he had no right to profit off of it.

But today a New York federal judge sided with Pitbull ... ruling that Lindsay is dead wrong on the law -- because the song is a work of art protected by the 1st amendment PLUS Lindsay's barely even mentioned in it.

The judge also ruled ... Lindsay's allegations that she suffered emotional distress are also BS.

The case has been dismissed.

Dale.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26

Mumra the Ever Living

The Razzies are going to be given out tonight, and in a shock, Lindsay Lohan will not be attending the event, even though she has half of a borrowed beaded gown to wear.
I was wondering why she wasn't going to be there to collect her statuary until I remembered that she wasn't in an actual movie during the year 2012. And I'm sorry, #FreckledFungalInfectionFans, but Dick In Liz doesn't count.
It seems just incredible, doesn't it, that it was all the way back in Feb. 2008 that Lohan cleaned up the awards for I KNOW WHO KILLED ME.. Eight Awards, which was a New RAZZIE® Record
>> Worst Picture: I Know Who Killed Me
>> Worst Actress (TIE) : Lindsay Lohan (as Aubrey) and Lindsay Lohan (as Dakota)
>> Worst Screen Couple: (TIE) Lindsay Lohan and
Lindsay Lohan
>> Worst Remake Or Rip-off: I Know Who Killed Me
( Rip off of Hostel, Saw, and the Patty Duke Show )
>> Worst Screenplay: I Know Who Killed Me
>> Worst Excuse for a Horror Movie: (New Category!) I Know Who Killed Me
LoBlo was also Nominated in 2010 for her body work:
Worst Actress of the Decade
for: Herbie Fully Loaded (2005), I Know Who Killed Me (2007) and Just My Luck (2006).
God truly broke the (yeast) mold when after he created Lohan. Actually, he vomited first, THEN he broke the (yeast) mold.

LLsez

@lindsaylohan "Liz And Dick" doesn't count.!!??! Are you kidding me!! Are you fvcking kidding me!!??? #OSCARS2013

awards

NEW THREAD! IT IS HOT! COME AND GET IT!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

now I am watching Real sports with brian gumble...and the topic is derick thomas the rugby player...I dont think people should be downed for their [pref...a person is a person no matter how they choose..as long as its Honest..in the wotrds of sling Blade"the bible says not to lay with another man" But that was John Ritter and Damn I miss him and john candy

JamesWilson

ok

JamesWilson

I feel so sorry for this child. If she is not in trouble she seems to always find it. Lacking any support mechanism and the tools to deal with problems she could use some help of a compassionate nature. I would urge her to telephone for free Focus Adolescent Services and get some help. I would encourage her, with their help, www.Focusas.com to find some good "support group." Her parents are of no use and that must hurt her. She has talent but is she really happy? She is a pretty child but how does she feel about herself? My quess is rotton. Focusas.com does not share any information about the people with whom they work. I understand that there are many from Hollywood or the parents of Hollywood children seeking help. My other question is why is it always this child or those Kardashians? Why do they not hold-up as positive examples young ladies like the Deschanel sisters; Emily and Zooey. They seems to be talented and well grounded, examples that children need. Their parents must be wonderful people; both great talents who have never gotten into the "scene." I wonder if they donate ten bucks to Focusas.com?

Rogue Warrior

Whad up butt hurt H8TURDs????????????? As usual, you got loads on your mind and are letting it fly on this Lilo story.

A dismissed case is trumped by all the press she got!!!! Good press or badd press, it makes a person larger than life!!!!!!! Unlike your "larger than life" lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do H8turDS need two toilet seats installed in their bathrooms??????

Hammer time losers!!!!!!!!!!

candy

she just want to get money of anyone and everyone because she is so lost and lost ground and common sense because of so call fame she got that should get her in place

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26