Rihanna

25th Bday with Chris Brown

... and TINY BIKINI

2/21/2013 7:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0221_rihanna_chris_brown_birthday_hawaii_launch_v3Rihanna turned 25 years old yesterday ... and she celebrated by throwing on one of her smallest bikinis and hitting a jet ski in Hawaii ... with Chris Brown.

RiRi and Brown spent the whole day together ... holding hands, jetting around in the ocean ... and probably smoking weed.

There were rumors that Brown was planning to pop the question during their Hawaii vacay ... but there doesn't appear to be a ring on her finger ... yet.

jenny

eat your hear out TMZ they are meant to be together

Leighton

Is she wearing fishnets...?

werduptoyomoms

I'll never understand it. Chris Brown is about as appealing as a lump of steaming $hit to me, and I don't think he's learned how to control his temper at all - in fact I think he's become more reckless. BUT it's a free country and if RiRi wants him, she can have him. I just wish she had more of a sense of self worth than settling for some wanna-be gangster that has nothing but negativity radiating off of him.

DaveT

This picture makes me want to get my fishin' pole out and go fishin'

Nicoleasm

The only thing this pic is making me do is wish I were in Hawaii too!

Spottedfeather

I really hope that she gets the crapped kicked out of her again. And a lot worse this time. Anyone who gets beat up and then goes back to the coward that beat them, is a coward themselves and deserves each and every bad thing that happens to them.

sherry mills

i c ant believe everyone talking about these people that they cant help luving each other fine yall someone to luv and then come back at me

Doyouvideos

I hate Tattoos all over the body uuggg

tellmeaboutit

Look! Two azz holes on the beach! If Chrissy Brown gets his pants any lower, we'll be able to see his too. These two are the definition of Gross and Cheap.

Honeybee0018

She has a sic body! She's happy with Chris.

teebews

You people are just bloody hypocrites with your holier-than-thou attitudes. Just leave the young couple alone all you doom sayers,a lot of you are way worse than them. At least they have been together for about 5yrs now,even if it's been on & off, some of u can't even maintain a relationship for 6 months

liz

ugh someone tell him to pull his pants up

K Luckey

I love Chris and Rihanna I know they have some serious issues to deal with but if they put in the work their relationship might be beautiful

jan freitas

Pull your pants up...u frikking jerk...How childish you are to wear your pants like that.

locktite

If he is such a tough guy be a man and pull up your pants D bag.