Danica McKellar

Officially Single

2/23/2013 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-danica-mckellar-gettyIf you had a crush on Winnie Cooper from "The Wonder Years," now is your chance to strike ... Danica McKellar is officially divorced.

As TMZ first reported, McKellar filed for divorce from hubby Mike Verta last June. She cited irreconcilable differences.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ, a judge made the divorce official this week and ordered the pre-nup -- which the couple signed in March 2009 -- is still valid.

The couple has a 2-year-old son and the custody and support agreement between McKellar and Verta is laid out in the pre-nup ... which is sealed.

JessGio

Illiterate baffoons.. I'm never visiting this site again.. I'm in bad company..

Tesla_Consulting

Crush on Winnie? Did u watch the show? Low self-esteem much?

Joey

She is a very pretty lady

Spicy mag

She looks like the girl from the cracker tin.

spokenword

Winnie, I'm smart too. I'm in community college. Whattya say?

Gretel

I'm so happy this megastar finally got her single status. I only with I could remember her.

A

She's gorgeous, but the problem with guys is she's really smart and can pick apart you psychologically speaking. :)

tdr9

These things happen all the time. We need more news

4reallikecomon

Its true...a racist cop who was forced to retire because of complaints of his racial profiling,stopped me on I-75 one day on my way to work...This gray head fool, catches up to my car,looks over at me, saw that i was black,then he slows down and drifts behind me and pulls me over for what? I wasnt speeding, he raided my car,didnt give me a ticket for anything...before he let me go,this punk gave me his business card. and told me if i let him know bout some dope coming through his way,he wouldnt charge me with some rolling papers and the roaches he found in my ashtray...when i told him i dont know people who do those type of things,this old guy said" i dont know who you know" ...all black people,all latino people know that racial profiling goes on...To all the whites who say that we play the race card with the police,are just ignorant or racist,or both. .

Brian

I still have a crush on her

VinnieBagadonuts

VinnieBagadonuts

Kenny F**kin Powers & Winnie F**kin Cooper - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151304493740477&set=pb.504095476.-2207520000.13616760...22&type=3&theater

dfsdfdf

omgee it's winnie cooper

ragu4u

I can't even count the number of tube socks that got "stiff" due to fantasizing about her.

iamasith

Oh Winnie guess what, ya got a new stalker now muhahahaha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments