Candy Spelling

TARGETED FOR EVICTION!

2/26/2013 4:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0226_candy_spelling_article_tmzCandy Spelling -- one of the richest people in Beverly Hills -- is a SQUATTER  ... who refuses to leave her fancy L.A. condo ... and now her landlord is trying to evict her, this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Spelling is in a war with the owner of the pad she's been renting while her $47 million L.A. penthouse is under construction ... and now the owner wants a judge to force Candy out of the $28k-per-month unit.

According to the court docs, filed on February 22 in L.A. County Superior Court, the company that owns the unit -- located at the famous Carlyle building -- claims Candy's lease ended on January 31st ... and she's refused to vacate.

Of course, Candy is calling BS -- in legal papers she filed on Feb. 19, Spelling says she extended the lease for 6 months ... and even paid for the month of February.

Besides the eviction, the owner of the unit is demanding $933.33 for every day Candy overstays her welcome.

Rich people problems.

1219_celebrity_cribs_footer_v2

bring back recent posts

...w/e is REALLY going on...if I had that kind of $ too play with ...I would sooooooooooooo be giving...GIVING...just makes no sense that a widow whom was blessed with such a inheritence would feel the need too coddle herself in some inflated penthouse 47 mill $ place and sleep at nite.i mean..reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally...just tells u about her soul.....

Waka Waka Waka

This picture I'm sure doesn't due her justice. I've seen other pictures of her and think she's a pretty attractive woman....

Waka Waka Waka

tdr9

We need more news

Gargamel

Something isn't making any sense unless she's in the beginning stages of dementia her family should be concerned.

Kathryn

She extended her lease and paid for February um hello

Jackie

Karma

indigoblue

I have to say it.. karma eh Candy? Maybe Tori can NOW help YOU out. HA! What? Like I care about this?

OH NO!

Is she looking for a boy toy? I could spray her with man goo everyday.....it will be good for her skin.

LindaJay

Appears homeless, but is not.

lifesabeach

Perfect example of the long term effects of Botox

Trixilee

Isn't $933/day roughly the $28K/month she's paying anyway?

MAX

SHE NEEDS TO TAKE SOME OF THAT CASH AND DO SOMETHING WITH THAT MUG OF HER'S

monique

what an old attention whore, this bitch could EASILY buy the entire building, and the entire block if she really wanted too, yet she goes on and on just to grab a "headline" whatta sad life this "candy" chick must live

Sandie

my math says she is only asking for the negotiated rent on a per diem basis.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments