Lindsay Lohan

Smelled of Booze After Crash

New Plea Deal in Works

2/27/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0226-lindsay-lohan-crash-tmzLindsay Lohan may have been drinking just before she crashed her Porsche last June on Pacific Coast Highway ... TMZ has learned. Nevertheless, prosecutors are offering her a brand new plea deal that does NOT involve jail.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... a bottle of alcohol was found next to Lindsay's Porsche, and we're told her breath smelled of alcohol. For some reason, cops did not perform a field sobriety test at the scene of the crash.

Sources tell us ... the Santa Monica City Attorney is prepared to offer Lindsay 60 days in a residential rehab facility in her lying-to-cops case -- where she said she wasn't driving the Porsche. That's 4 months less than the original offer.

In addition, we're told the City Attorney wants Lindsay to attend another set of AA meetings. And he wants her to do community service. We're told the prosecutor will let her do the community service in New York City, but -- unlike Chris Brown -- it must be closely monitored.

The wild card is that the L.A. City Attorney is also involved in the case because they're handling the jewelry heist case where Lindsay is still on probation. Up to now, we're told the L.A. City Attorney wanted jail time for the probation violation, but the prosecutor may back off that position.

The plea bargain meeting between prosecutors and Lindsay's lawyer, Mark Heller is today ... so stay tuned.

1119_lohan_car_crash_footer

Mumra the Ever Living

I'm really pizzed - it seems now that Lohan will only have a few hundred of hours of community service. There's a news short story I found on YouTube from an on-line gossip site about it - they even show the cushy job that Lohan will be doing. As soon as this woman has finished her hours, Lohan will be taking over.
Like I said, I am really pizzed about this cushy job - when does this bull**** end?

Ellie G

I wonder what NY DJ she is stalking now.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

here is what I dont get..my skipts and name is on my Bottles..her pills thrown all around and all over the floor board and seats not in their bottles..was she taking adderall,Valtrex,AND AMBIEN while driving??must of been

HannahF

Perhaps I'm being naive but there's something about this story that doesn't seem right. My Cousin Heller was able to negotiate a deal that is light years beyond what Shawn was considering?
Harvey left himself an out here by saying that the LA City Attorney's Office is not on board with this.

I do think that a plea deal is in the works.

Norma Desomd

And this is surprising because?......

jbeans

So when she kills someone can their family sue the court system since they are the ones who NEVER make her pay for any crimes? Hopefully it will be someones relative whom has let her skate!!

Sue

Why does this chick keep getting a pass? She should be in jail.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Talk about INJUSTICE! If LA wants to looks like FOOLS AGAIN, so be it . . .

Columbo

Said all along she will skate. Too easy to predict this soap opera.

LISA

I found the original TMZ report of the accident. They said Lindsay was taken to hospital BEFORE the ambulance arrived. and that “Law enforcement sources tell us Lindsay and the truck driver were not under the influence of alcohol.” I don’t get why TMZ would even bring up the booze rumor - it’s a moot point. Here is the link to their original report:

I think TMZ is just back peddling so they can say they were right about the outcome of the new charges, either way. Their ‘SOURCES’ have proven to be unreliable, so predict away – I’ll just wait to see what happens in court.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

"Gavin was opening every pill bottle when He wrecked, I had nothing to do with it...along with the truck driver swirving and the Brakes Failing"

pat

Instead of sending her to jail for twenty minutes, why doesn't the city of Los Angeles build a pillory somewhere on Sunset, say in front of the Chateau Marmont and put her there for a week.

bbb1bbb2

miss . L. Lohan has a Major Drinking, Drug Problem She doesn't want Help or admit that She has Huge Drug - Drinking Problem .

crackhead

They'll really throw the book at her when she ends up killing somebody. 60 days home-detention!!

danny

She was probably flashing the cops to take their mind off the fact that she was boozed-up pretty bad.