Ricky Schroder

I'M REALLY SORRY

(But I Didn't Hit That Woman)

2/27/2013 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022713_rick_shroeder_launch
Ricky Schroder says he never, ever EVER assaulted a female airport worker at LAX this week ... and tells TMZ the only thing he's guilty of doing ... is hurting her feelings.

The former "Silver Spoons" actor was getting ready to board a train at Union Station in D.C. moments ago when we asked about the allegations he roughed up a ticket checker while trying to get to his gate at LAX on Monday.

Schroder was adamant ... he didn't assault anyone and called the whole thing a "complete misunderstanding."

Still, Schroder seems to acknowledge there was contact between the two during a hurried and frantic exchange ... telling us, "My phone dropped and I went to grab it .. and that's what happened.'

The actor also directed a few words towards his accuser -- saying, "I apologize to you, Miss, if I hurt your feelings and I didn't mean to."

He added, "Sweetheart, god bless you ... and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

moribundman

Who shrunk his head?

Dana12373@yahoo.com

Woman is a liar. I saw it happen I had just taken a photo with him. When he handed her his pass he was on the phone, talking loudly. she was pissed he was probably. His phone went flying onto the escalator and he reached out trying to catch it. Which he didn't. It smashed onto the ground and then she started yelling Assault. He turned around and said what? R u serious? Seriously assault lady. She's looking for money. Plain truth. Or she didn't want to pay for his phone that smashed.

Natacha

Even at an almost 43 years old, he's still a hottie..

Team Ricki ;)

Az Heat

I sat next to him and his wife and daughters years ago at a pizza restaurant in Scottsdale, Az and they were both very nice people. I think this TSA lady just overreacted.

Ginger

No contest, I believe Ricky. TSA are our version of gestapo. And everyone who likes Ricky needs to watch The Champ. He was 5 or 6 years old when he made that movie with John Voigt. You cannot teach acting the way this kid did it at that age. Awesome.

CommonSensory

I totally call BS on the TSA agent...he's always been a nice dude and seriously, even nice guys can get annoyed when someone is trying to make nothing into something. He didn't assault that woman, she needs to have a seat.

Cricket

TSA is getting ridiculous. They need to drop the power trip. If ever there was a job to be replaced by robots it's. TS A.

Sherms

TVLand brings back a lot of older shows. This is one I wish they would bring back as well. It has been years since I have seen this guy, let alone Silver Spoons. (I'd like to also put in a request for Different Trokes and Webster...haha)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3