Kim and Kanye

The Rich Just Get Richer

2/28/2013 9:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0228-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-remodelling-splash
Kim Kardashian
and Kanye West just made more than a million bucks in a month, but they're so rich they're not even cashing in ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Kim and Kanye bought a $9 million, Bel Air, CA mansion on January 30th. It hasn't even been a month, and they've received 3 offers from people who want the estate so badly ... they're willing to pay A LOT more. The highest offer -- $10.5 million.

Sources directly connected to Kim and Kanye tell TMZ ... the couple turned all 3 offers down -- they're already deep in the throes of remodeling and they plan to move in a few months from now. There's a report out that they sold the estate -- not true.

The main house will be 14,000 square feet. After all, they're having a baby.

0228_celebrity_homes_cribs_footer

namers

They're "deep in the throes" alright.

Awesome

I'm not even going to make a remark about them both because so far almost every comment says what I'm thinking. It seems me and a LOT of people feel the same way.

Kookla

Tmz, they haven't made a million bucks since they haven't sold it. Who the stupid idiot that put this story together

Steve

Sorry but he's leaving her. She is a stage 5 clinger and he wants out.

Rachael

THIS Commercial Interuption was brought to you by TMZ.... advertizing Kardashian non-stories since 2009 (I dont even care enough to look it up).

beachgal

Kanye's got the big bucks, K-kow has chicken feed in comparison... why do ya think she 'accidentally' got preggers, she couldn't wait to get her claws permanently into Kanye's bank accounts. lol.

mallball

I am HAPPY for you im gonna let you Finish but KIMYE got the best Mansion of ALL TIME!!!!

Joan K

KMZ, how much are you idiots making off of this one? They are rich, the world knows they are rich.

anonymous

the only thing I don't understand is why these famous people guy these gigantic homes they hardly ever use? It's silly.

anonymous

I grew up in Cali and get the whole keeping up with the rich idiots thing. But, why do these people buy these giant houses they hardly ever stay the night in? What a waste of money to keep up with the rich. stupid. spend the cash on some charities out there for kids since you're having one.

Mrugowsky

Does TMZ get paid every time they mention these overpaid wasted spaces??? It certainly seems like it. I wish these f*cksticks were never born.

swack

Didn't she just buy a house on her own? Why would you need two houses in the relatively same area?

Lynn M

From the look of the brush on the hills behind, they should be spending some money on fire prevention. I'd rather have a place in an established area with mature trees.

TJ

Although she has gained weight,I have yet to see a baby tummy on her! She doe not look or behave like any expectant mother, that I have ever seen! (Rumor of a French surrogate has bee alluded to.) Of course, TMZ never has an current photos-rather getting to be a cut rate site!

nipples mugee

I think we should all hire an attorney and open up a class action suit against these two a$$clowns because they are making me sick. and YIKES