Mama June & Honey Boo Boo

You Can't Stop Us from Selling Girl Scout Cookies!!!

2/28/2013 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0228-honey-boo-boo-mama-june-girls-scout
Mama June
and Honey Boo Boo are going full steam ahead with their Girl Scout cookie campaign ... despite stern warnings from the Girl Scout organization.

As we reported, the Girl Scouts of the USA contacted HBB today to remove a banner she had put on her Facebook, in which she solicited sales for Girl Scout cookies from her 700,000 fans. (FYI -- HBB's not even a Girl Scout. She just agreed to help a Girl Scout friend of hers.)

0228-honey-boo-boo-girl-scout-cookies
A rep for the GSUSA told us they had the banner removed because it was unfair to other Girl Scouts trying to sell cookies.

But Mama June tells TMZ, she's going to continue selling Girl Scout cookies any way she can ... even if she's not allowed to post advertisements on HBB's Facebook ... because it's for a family friend.

June tells us, "If I can raise more money for a troop, whoever they are, especially in an area where they don’t get a lot of money, and parents can’t afford to buy a ton of cookies, why wouldn't I help?"

She added, "We're doing nothing wrong."

June says she's already sold 400 boxes and the orders keep pouring in.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

fred

Looks like they ate all the cookies

max power

honey fat bo bo needs to go along with her fat mom.

Mike

Who watches that show? Pig farmers and escapees from Deliverance?

barbara

I'd like to know what the GSA do with all of that money. I understand that only 10% goes to the local troop.

kathy johnson

mama needs to get a real job and support honey boo, instead of honey boo boo supporting momma

Really?

I got kicked out of Girl Scouts when I was younger because my dad helped sell cookies at his work. I find it and the rules bs, they are making money for the troop so who cares. The other troops can find their own celebrity to help with selling to make it fair.

voiceofreason

I read last week that 13,000 boxes of GS cookies were destroyed after being left over from last years sale. These cookies were not expired and could have been given to charity. If Honey Boo Boo is able to move the cookies for a GS, then what is the big deal? It is better than having a ****load of cookies left over and possibly destroyed again! Stop hating on HBB!

b003

Girl scout cookies not Boo Boo cookies.

malenanicholson

Malena Nicholson thinks this is the beginning of the end

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10