Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

LISA

He probably means well, but how can a narcissist with addiction issues help another narcissist with addiction issues? They will end up enabling one another, and Lindsay will just take advantage of him for booze, drugs and money. If anything, it will only speed up her demise. I’m fine with him giving her work, but he needs to realize she’s not ready to accept the type of help she really needs.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

As my mother used to say:"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

PurpleRain

That's the problem she keeps getting saved! Let her hit rock bottom lock her azz up!!!!!

pat

Lohan the junkie that she is, will tell Sheen the idiot that he's becoming, anything he wants to hear as long as the money keeps coming in.

I can't believe he, of all people, can think for a second that it'll be any different. Especially with her.

He has got to realize that the only thing she sees in him is a wallet. She'll use him for as much as she can and as long as she can, until he opens up his eyes and sees it.

This will be yet another bridge she will burn down

Garanteed.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

OK gonna lay off Andy for a bit, don't want him to stroke out! Lord knows he's already costing us taxpayers enough expenses... :(

Lola

He's got an ex-wife he could help. Trouble is that Lindsay doesn't believe she needs help. She thinks she is just fine as she is. After all, she's a celebrity.

FLUX

I guess Charlie didn't hear that she doesn't need any help and that she is going to give inspirational speeches and set up a foundation for young people.
She has already cured herself with her mind.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

whale belly maybe this wil make you fell better..I have fond Memories of them when I was a kid

Cheryl A.

Charlie knows a lot about drinking and drugging and doesn't mention that she never even said Thank you when he gave her 100 grand. She never even was taught to say "thank you" Charlie, I doubt if she can learn ANYTHING from ANYBODY. She may even end up in the 'forever 27' club.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

He could help her do what? She doesn't think she's doing anything wrong. And if he don't think this hooker will steal his watch just like the last one....

Pat

Save me Charlie. I lost my job, then my home and vehicle. On top of that I just turned 50 and I'm not able to find a job.nHelp Me!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I will perform one of my inspirational/motivational speeches on her.......

BobbieFisher

That's generous of Charlie to try to help someone he identifies with. But it appears to me that Ms. Lohan doesn't think she needs any help nor is appreciative of any help. She "forgot" to thank him for the $100,000 he gave her, then she basically ripped up his charity in the form of dress loaned to her through his connections. Lohan is a narcissist, meaning she doesn't care about anyone she hurts, and only thinks about herself. Those delusions of winning Oscars are prove that she's not on the same wave length as America with regards to her own talent, which is nothing but sighing and breathing like she COPD. Narcissistic Personality Disorder takes years, if not decades of intensive therapy to get over - and even then the narcissist will still fight the help because they don't believe they need it. Charlie can try all he wants but when it comes down to it, Charlie is going to have to see that Lohan will never change until she realizes the consequences of her actions, (a long jail sentence and loss of freedom) stops her from enjoying clubbing. It's so pitiful, she's getting too old for clubs, in a couple of years she's going to look ridiculous staying out until 5am at a nightclub, she already looks to old to get in to her elitist clubs as it is. No matter how much money and jobs Charlie throws at her - she's never going to change.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

LAFFNBEAR

You and your fellow chatters are tempting the fates. Too bad we will not hear of the terrible outcome of you terrible vindictiveness. You and your fellows are dead and rotting inside and you can't realize it.
12 MINUTES AGO
-------
Fvck off you dumb cnut. Nobody was talking to you, and nobody will talk to you. You offer nothing of interest to anyone here. Might as well go hang yourself, since you have no worth at all.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Help her get a lawyer and help her with work but PLEASE PLEASE KEEP DUINA OUT OF THE PUBLICS' EYE. WE DON'T WANT THAT IDIOT ON THE AIR ANY MORE!!!!!! IT'S BAD ENOUGH MILO HAS A SHOW NOW!!!!