Drake

$50K RAINMAKER

At Strip Club

3/4/2013 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304_drake_making_it_rain_launchThese pics are INSANE ... Drake rolled into a strip club in Charlotte, opened a CARDBOARD BOX filled with bricks of cash, and TMZ has pics of the $50,000 rainstorm he unleashed on the dancers.

It all went down at Cameo Nightclub, and by the time Drake was done there was so much cash ... it literally carpeted the floor.

We're told another rapper named Bleu Davinci chipped in an additional $25,000.

There's been a lot of talk about whether Drake has real street cred ... or if he's just a poser with a privileged upbringing.

So now that you've seen these pics, we gotta ask ...

Gina

What ashame! How many shoes or coats that could have been bought for poor kids in the inner city schools or orphanage etc and he just throws it like nothing. Karma will get him and one day he is going to wish he didn't blow that money like that.

lES

TMZ you're just messy, it was a nightclub not STRIP club. It's his money, he pays his taxes who the **** cares?!

mark

Come on....they did this all the time during the Great Depression.

Dakodakat

Really. How sad I feel for these guys. $75K will bring running water to an entire village in a 3rd world country. Same on you and your self will run rampant.

Erik

Throwing money away like a boss, just because he can. I would have done the same if i had his amount of money. And he probably gets even more fans this way because of his lifestyle. Great marketing, getting in the papers/tabloids with big pictures and all just for 75 grand

Josh

Hes 100% poser. Like Lil Kim said "This hood **** you and Drake ain't built for. This the **** the otha bitch almost got killed fo"

Emma

This is the first time EVER I literally(!) understand the "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" meme. WTF seriously !!!!!!!!

RealTalk

DRAKES BIGGEST COMPETITION HE WILL NEVER MENTION IN TORONTO IS JD ERA - JUNO NOMINEE - RAEKWON'S ARTIST

ND

People create money, human nature mixed with money creates greed--and people like Drake are the result. Money makes him seem like he has a purpose, meanwhile he's totally useless. We are all not Drake, but we are all not blind and can collectively realize that that money could be used to better ourselves and the world, not to move ten steps back to objectify women and feel great about it. I'm sorry Drake, you may have money, but money does nothing with a hollow head.

jms

His house will be on the auction block in a couple of years

CIAA Fan 60

"Mr. Drake" There were thousands of students at the CIAA Tournament in Charlotte that could have benefitted from your twisted generosity.

Sammie

I need $40,000 to pay my debt. I will squat down and suck up every one of those dollar bills with my hoohaa. Call me Drake!

Jen

Now this is the kind of man who I want to read goodnight stories to my children, who I trust to know how to support me when I am at my lowest, who will hold me up on a pedestal even when I'm at my ugliest and worst, who I want my family to love and respect, who I trust to teach my future daughters to respect themselves and my future sons to respect women, who I trust will not crumble to pressures and support me through the hardest times.

Now THIS, ladies, is a CATCH. What more could a girl want.

Anonymous

when he becomes broke like 99% of all other rappers, hes gonna wish he had that 50k...broke ass *****! look at A.I....bankrupt and he earned over $200 mil in his career

Beth

Dear Drake, I could use $ 50,000.00 to pay off my measly little condo and medical bills.