Rod Stewart

My Wife REJECTED

The 'Real Housewives'

3/8/2013 8:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030813_rod_stewart_launch
You won't see Penny Lancaster on the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" next season ... 'cause she officially TURNED DOWN the reality show ... this according to her husband Rod Stewart.

As we previously reported, Penny was one of the front-runners to replace Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer ... but yesterday at LAX, Rod told us his wife ultimately pulled the plug on the negotiations.

"She doesn't want to do that sort of thing," Stewart said ... adding, "She's just happy being a mom."

Meanwhile, producers are still on the hunt to round out the cast ... and sources tell us former "Extra" host Dayna Devon is still a favorite to make the cut.

Stay tuned ...

vanessaolivia

Good for her watch the show once never did again. All the women do is fight and bring on the botox

guy

DD would be perfect, she's got the plastic face and boobs so she'll fit right in....

haha

Evie Does Wonderland - Housewives Exclsuives

Truth

NO 1 CURR!!!!!!!! ... OR REALLY GIVES 2 F*CKS. POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

Parker

Kudos to Penny.....she does not have to cheapen herself like Camille did.........!

lisa c

Rod sure looks good!

Sue from jersey

That's better for her family

kitnplayn

It's all about being classy. It was very classy of Penny to let them think they had a shot at getting her on the show.

chuck

someone with some class.......good for her

JOAN

Rod you married a smart woman!!!

KicksandGiggles

I wouldn't be so smug Rod ..... She is happily counting your last geezer breaths!!!

Violette-Blue

Well good for Penny then. I love all the housewive franchises. I like rhobh a lot. If Penny isn't interested, I'm sure someone else will be. Also, Penny isn't well known here in the States except for being wife #10000 to Rod Stewart. That really doesn't qualify her to be on the show. Just my opinion since i'm not a fan of Rod Stewart anyhow. Plus, isn't his son now dating Adrienne Maloof that old hag?

Susan

I love Rod & would sure hate to see him on the show. I can not understand why Yoland & her husband are on the Real Housewives.

Mrugowsky

Unlike these other plastic squaws Rod's wife doesn't need the money and probably would rather not stoop to such a low level. Good for her for telling them to p*ss off.

my 2 cents

Good for her. Rod should give her a bus load of money for turning it down.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments