Chris Brown to Rihanna

I OWN YOUR 'P****'!!!

3/9/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030813_chris_brown_club_launchChris Brown has a message for Rihanna ... and any other guy who might want a piece of her ... back off, because "THAT IS MY P**SY!"

Chris was partying at Emerson Theatre in Hollywood early Thursday AM when he grabbed the mic from the DJ and went off on how to talk to your woman -- and the bizarre rant was all caught on tape.

Chris said, "You GOTTA say that one thing to her ... Don't make me have to tell you again, that's my p***y baby! ... so you better not give it away!"

Chris rambled on ... "So every person in this motherf**king building, if you got a bad bitch you better say that s**t to her, or she might f**k another n***a."

Another girl tip ... don't beat your woman.

TMZ ...we're helpful.

jabberjaws

This message brought to you by-your friendly woman beater.

Vince

Dose Rihanna have a father or an older brother, because if it was my daughter or sister dating this cretin I can guarantee you I would bury him where Jesus lost his first pair of sandals and I am certain no one cares enough about this useless waste of flesh to go looking for the remains.

Palm Beach, FL

Now I know why lions eat their young.

TheOtherSpin.com

How is this guy even in the public eye? And Rihanna actually went on talks shows after he beat her up and solicited our sympathy. He is clearly classless and Rihanna will gets what she deserves. Lets all move on from this guy. No more Chris Brown......lets make his 15 minutes be up!! TheOtherSpin.com

Crimson Fart

Yeah well too late, Chris she`s been passed around more than the puck.

thomas

He's nothing but a violent thug. No sensible woman would be his girlfriend. I'm just waiting to see someone bigger than him take him on and show him what it's like to be on the receiving end of a beatdown.

Deco

Did Chris ever finish high school? He seems rather ignorant.

zombie

Wow! What a charmer! That club looks like a filthy sh! t hole.

Cricket

How romantic. Gee, all the good ones are already taken. I still can't believe this idiot is allowed to run loose.

Amy

It's really sad that Rihanna doesn't have anyone close to her that has the balls to talk some sense in to her. They're all probably too scared that she'll cut them off financially if they say anything about dumping him.

tessa

what a nasty piece of work he is

Dobby

Wasn't slavery and the beating of slaves abolished?

Jdevil30

What he really means is "I'm a *****, baby! Don't make hit you again!" F that clown

Mzdynamite3000

Oh wow, TMZ needs to get on their R&B music, That song is by Miguel - P**** Is Mine....google it.

awesomewave

Looks like Dr. King Schultz missed one.