'Mob Wives' Star

I'm Leaking My Own

NAKED PICS!!!

3/11/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0308-pia-Rizza-mob-wives
When "Mob Wives Chicago" star Pia Rizza found out there were naked pictures of her being shopped to various media outlets ... she knew the drill -- RELEASE THE PHOTOS HERSELF!!!

Pia tells TMZ ... she took the racy pics -- which she allowed TMZ to publish -- sometime last year, while still filming "Mob Wives" and sent them to her boyfriend to get some feedback on whether she had the right stuff for Playboy.

But Pia tells us ...  the pics somehow got into the wrong hands -- and someone was trying to sell them without her permission.

Playboy Material

Pia says she wanted us to post the pics for two reasons:

1.  She doesn't want anyone making money off of HER image
2.   Yeah, she wants Playboy to notice

So we gotta ask ...

0308-pia-Rizza-tmz-naked

XOR

Great body but unless you are a real celebrity you're not gettin' in if you're over 25. Shoot for Hustler. chick.

HorrorFreakNJ

If she is really that desperate for a lil' extra attention & 'publicity', she should shop around photos of her *******.

Cricket

She's far from ancient, and she's attractive, but wasn't there something more dignified to strive for? I'm sure she is short on class though.

jabberjaws

No way.

DeeMaree

The part of this story that I'm doubting is that there was anyone who wanted to BUY these pictures. Invented story giving her an excuse to release them I'm sure.

some guy

I don't think Playboy works with girls that look like tired strippers. Next.

bigb

Playboy body maybe, but too Carrot Toppish in the face

zombie

So Playboy material is reduced to some old street walker on a cheesy, scripted "mob" show? I

Yup

And here we have the natural outcome of whores like paris hilton & kim whoretrashian sex tapes: nobodies releasing their own naked pics & humiliating themselves on purpose to get famous. Time to hire a mechanic to deal with these dumb sluts...

BlahBlahBlahGinger

I misread her name, thought it said Pizza Ria....More interesting than her naked for sure.

DWeaver

In that pick of her at the top of the article, she kinda looks like Steven Tyler... just sayin'

amazinglybored

Well.... Lohan got in and they can photoshop her to oblivion, so of course she can be in it; if they think she'll make them money. She won't be in it for that reason.

LetsBeReAL

Wasn't this show cancelled? Chicago version was really lame.

Deanna

I'm sorry.. But posing in playboy is for losers nowadays.. There is no Marilyn Monroe stigma attached to it anymore. The magazine is just gone down hill and it would not be an " honor" to pose in it. It would be an "honor" to pose in Vogue or GQ. Sorry, housewives and Lindsay....

Kaveman

It's glaringly obvious that this skank wants the public to see her nude so she created the whole "someone stole my pics" story. Judging by her photos, I'd say that was a mistake.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments