Duggar Family

NYC Burger Feast Costs

A Fortune for 23 People!

3/12/2013 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031213_duggars_launch
It costs a FORTUNE to feed 23 mouths ... just ask TLC reality star Jim Bob Duggar who took his enormous family out for burgers in NYC yesterday -- and we know exactly how much they spent.

Jim Bob -- along with his wife Michelle and 21 other family members -- hit up Bill's Bar & Burger in Manhattan ... splurging on burgers, shakes, fries, onion rings, you name it.

FYI -- Burgers start at $7.95 and could double in price if you want cheese and/or another burger patty.  Shakes run in the $6 range ... $4 for fries ... $8 for nachos ... $2 per soda.

Buuuuut ... the "19 Kids & Counting" fam did get a nice discount ... 6 of the children qualified for the kids menu -- $7.95 per meal.

So, what was the final bill??? We'll give you THREE options -- click on  the image for the answer!

0312_duggars_burger_getty_article

dman

Clown car uterus. That is all.

karen

How self-absorbed are you, and how high is your opinion of yourself if you have all of these kids?!

GO AWAY, BREEDERS!!!!!!!!!

Arms2short2boxgod

Give me my LILO update!!! This isn't news

Kelly

Then stay home and eat beans and noodles! That's what you get for bringing an army of human into the world. These people make me sick. True parasites on the planet.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm not clicking because I'm not impressed by their feed bills. People should not breed like rats.

Lxve Leighton

Her uterus is going to hang on to the feet of the next baby she gives birth to, and plead to be taken away with it.

tdr9

This is news? C'mon tmz get better celeb news please

Elle

At least the Duggar's aren't begging for money like Octo is.

CyndiChainsaW

"Jim Bob" that name says plenty.

maggi

Vasectomy could be an option

She's baaaack

In their defense I'll say that they are their own source of support so I'll commend them for that. So, having said that I'll also say these people are creepy. He can't control his urges and lays claim to her body and she's like Oh yes God says so, I am biblical. Screw that. Well, maybe that isn't a good thing to say because he might.

ariel

As long as they didn't pay with food stamps I don't really care what the bill was

whateveryou

I was saying on another site, people like to heap criticism on that family, but they take care of their own, they don't live off the government (taxpayers) & they actually seem to care about their children's education & moral values. Just think about all the ugliness in the world that wouldn't be if everyone took the same amount of time & effort with their own kids.

Kelly

If you keep having children under the guise that "it is god's will" and "god will provide", then let god provide and don't be surprised when one of his sheep (you) or the government funding you inevitably get, can't.

amazinglybored

Ugh, these people. They're sketchy as ****.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments