Charlie Sheen

Please Deliver Dog S**t

To My Kid's Former School

3/14/2013 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-viewpoint-charlie-sheen-denise-richards-sam-tmzCharlie Sheen has issued a call to arms against a school where his daughter was allegedly horribly bullied -- and Charlie's method of retaliation involves toilet paper and feces.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ ... Sam -- Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards' 9-year-old daughter -- had been attending Viewpoint School in Calabasas, CA. Our sources say a 9-year-old named Victoria made Sam's life a living hell.  We're told Victoria teased Sam mercilessly about her skin, her looks, her hair, and even Charlie getting fired from "Two and a Half Men."

Sources say it got to the point where Sam became physically sick and could not attend class.  We're told Denise had 3 meetings at the school to complain about the bullying ... to no avail.

During the third meeting last May, we're told Victoria's parents met with Denise and the parents insisted Sam was lying about the whole thing.  That's when Charlie and Denise decided to pull Sam out of Viewpoint.

Charlie just went on a Twitter rant, saying, "If you have a rotten egg, a roll of toilet paper or some dog s**t, I urge you to deliver it with 'extreme prejudice' to the campus run by trolls and charlatans.  Make me proud."

Charlie goes on:  "And if you're feeling the 'show and tell' of it all, smear the s**t to spell one name on the front door: VICTORIA."

It's unclear what set Charlie off months after the fact.  One source says it's because Sam has applied to several schools and the admission acceptance letters are about to go out.

We called Viewpoint ... they hung up on us.

whateveryou

Anywhere you go you're going to find people (including kids) who aren't comfortable in their own skin. They try to insult others thinking that will bring the others down to their level. It's wrong of course & the parents of the other girl (if true) need to work on her personality & ability to resolve personal issues or insecurities herself w/o trying to targe others. That said it's a very commone theme. As long as you have insecure people you'll have people who attempt to bully others.

mackerelcover

Sad that his apparent mental illness seems to be spiraling out of control. i would be amazed if the police were not called to deal with these threats

AreUCrazy

Victoria needs a time out.
I'm sure someone will send the s#it to the school..

Filter2k

Filter2k

problem solved

Heidi

Love this guy & always have!!!!!!!!!

fran

sounds like Charlie is bullying a 9 yr old..not nice .I am sorry that his little girl had to go through that though.

Gary

You have to figure that his kid is probably as crazy as hie is after getting his drugged up blood..and what he is doing is considered terrorism. Why do people applaud this drugged out loser?

Harriet

It appears that Denise is a good mother and I am sure that she will manage this situation appropriately. Charlie, on the othr hand, should learn to keep his mouth shut - unless he wants their child to be blackballed at every school and be home schooled.

rberg7793

Charlie Sheen has no credibility. Why should anyone listen to him? He's the bully here. We don't know the other side of the story. Ridiculous, TMZ.

Sandy

I'm sure Charlie can find out where the family lives and send this bully, Victoria some nice packages each and every day!!

Lily Daisy

Forget about Charlie's overreacting or not. The issue is about a school allowing "bullying" to reach the stage that a child becomes sick and can't (or won't) manage the bully successfully. That's a school that is leaving itself wide open. The school should have resolved the problem....the only reason I can fathom they may not have could be because parents pay an arm and a leg to send their child there, so parents don't want to hear that their kid is a bully.

Keyser Söze

Kind of an immature response from Sheen... but I get where he's coming from - his baby is getting attack mercilessly, and nobody in a position to do something what's to step up. Hard not to get that.

My only problem, though, is the target of his wrath. Obviously, the school has miserably fail here, but the main problem here is still Victoria (can't believe TMZ actually named her...) and her aloof parents. If I were a multi-millionaire and my kid getting bullied, I would definitely THREAT the father of the bully before going after the school.

But that's just me...

ceegii63

the wrong person to piss off

WTF?

Charlie needs to teach his kids to fight back, my bro got bullied in school for his disability he kicked the crap out of the bully when the school did nothing, my sister got bullied for being white again the school did nothing so she slapped the b*tch up, as for me I never went to school had a far few run ins with the other ferals in the area and round the arcades. You got to fight your own corner in this life, lifes just one big fight until you get k, oed.

And that goes for charlie too sounding off to his fans like a tin pot dictator, fight your own battles sir why should the fans get involved when you don't even care
You just preach at them some odd cryptic words every few weeks, why should they do your dirty work whats in it for them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments