Charlie Sheen

Please Deliver Dog S**t

To My Kid's Former School

3/14/2013 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-viewpoint-charlie-sheen-denise-richards-sam-tmzCharlie Sheen has issued a call to arms against a school where his daughter was allegedly horribly bullied -- and Charlie's method of retaliation involves toilet paper and feces.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ ... Sam -- Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards' 9-year-old daughter -- had been attending Viewpoint School in Calabasas, CA. Our sources say a 9-year-old named Victoria made Sam's life a living hell.  We're told Victoria teased Sam mercilessly about her skin, her looks, her hair, and even Charlie getting fired from "Two and a Half Men."

Sources say it got to the point where Sam became physically sick and could not attend class.  We're told Denise had 3 meetings at the school to complain about the bullying ... to no avail.

During the third meeting last May, we're told Victoria's parents met with Denise and the parents insisted Sam was lying about the whole thing.  That's when Charlie and Denise decided to pull Sam out of Viewpoint.

Charlie just went on a Twitter rant, saying, "If you have a rotten egg, a roll of toilet paper or some dog s**t, I urge you to deliver it with 'extreme prejudice' to the campus run by trolls and charlatans.  Make me proud."

Charlie goes on:  "And if you're feeling the 'show and tell' of it all, smear the s**t to spell one name on the front door: VICTORIA."

It's unclear what set Charlie off months after the fact.  One source says it's because Sam has applied to several schools and the admission acceptance letters are about to go out.

We called Viewpoint ... they hung up on us.

Anonymous

I was mercilessly bullied at this exact same school for YEARS when I attended Viewpoint. The ugliest bullying that can even exist among primary schoolers. My parents and I notified the school on numerous occasions to no avail, with no action taken. I developed a horrible self image before even reaching my teens and grew to hate attending school. This school talks about tolerance and anti-hate, but doesn't enact it within the confines of its very own walls. Serves Viewpoint RIGHT!

Mike

Wonder if Sheen is having another mental episode. He posted some incoherent stuff on Twitter several days ago. The people he is asking to vandalize the school could get arrested and I wonder if Charlie could too, for instigating it.

Patti

I just wanted to say because my daughter was heavy she used to get bullied in school. I would call the school and they would say stuff the the bullies but it didn't help. My daughter would come home crying and not wanted to go to school. My heart broke into a million pieces when I hear her cry. She is a good kid and way do kids have to be so mean.

Nome@home

I'd do it if I Could Charlie! Winning!

rouge

Tried to post twice, no love. Anyone else having problems?

PokerStar

TMZ, if some kid gets hurt because of this story . . .

Charlie must have sobered up and realized his kid changed schools? There are cray cray out here who will probably do what CS has asked, so I put it on TMZ for running with this one.

Liz

I work at a middle school in Calabasas and they don't do ANYTHING about bullying. It's sickening! I feel so sorry for these children, and my heart goes out to each and every one of them. :(

Vonarie

Classy as usual - NOT! This moron and all of his ex's should try living on an average salary and see what it's like to actually work for a living, send your kids to public school and actually produce something. Maybe then he'd learn some manners and some modicom of class but I doubt it. You bragged that your kids will know how much coke you snort and you're worried about them being bullied at school??? Puleease!!!!

TMS

Victoria's parents sound like the epitome of today's pathetic parents. Of course, Sam's lying. Their perfect, precious Victoria could NEVER do anything like that. My guess is she's acting just like they do and will grow up to be just as big of d0uche bags as her parents.

Detective. LaToya

Defending your child is what all parents SHOULD DO. Denise should have kicked the parents asses for saying her kid was lying but Charlie attacking the 9 year old is low! Grow up you crackhead!

buggsy16341

TMZ being hypocrites again crackhead woman beating now child bullying Charlie sheen can do no wrong

Danielle123

I don't for one second doubt that the girl was bullied. Not justifying the bullying at all because I think it's despicable but how the hell does Charlie Sheen act the way he acts, and does what he does and doesn't expect his children to be bullied? He's in the public eye, went through some huge meltdown ordeal, brags about his whores and his cocaine etc, and expects his daughter to be treated normally at school? His daughter is bullied because of him and his embarassing actions. To the people wondering how a child could know about Charlie Sheen... He was literally on every single television station at all times of the day for a month straight during that whole "Winning" and tiger's blood crap.

Jammin'

Had to take my child out of the school due to bullying as well. And I wasn't the only one....many parents have pulled their kids out of Viewpoint due to bullying. The school does nothing to prevent this escalating problem or educate the student body about the dangers associated with bullying. Perhaps one day the school will finally realize their responsibility when enough kids leave the school to make a financial impact. How a school can deny there is a bullying problem when there have been so many complaints about it by parents, I will never understand.

Meg

Look, this poor girl has had a lot to deal with in her short life. She must be embarrassed going to school. Everyone knows her Dad did drugs and a lot of kids probably know the crazy stuff he did. Nine year olds use the Internet. She could be bullied. Or she could be making up this story, because she wants to express to her parents how embarrassed she is. I'm not saying she's lying - we just don't know the story here.

We don't know what happened, so to name a 9 year old child as a bully is wrong. My children were bullied as well, but I never announced their name and school over the Internet for any psycho to see. People are crazy, you never know what someone might do.

marti

I hate Charlie
seems like he just put a whole school full of kids in danger by his childish rant
I feel sorry for his kid for being bullied AND for being HIS kid

Charlie and Denise messed up that kid,they don't want to grow up themselves

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments