Lil Wayne

HOSPITALIZED AGAIN

For Seizures ... Sources Say

3/14/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-tmz-lil-wayne
Lil Wayne was hospitalized this week in L.A. following what appeared to be multiple seizures ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the rapper tell us, Wayne suffered the seizures Tuesday night after shooting a music video in L.A. and was subsequently taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital. Weezy was released several hours later, early Wednesday morning. We're told he's doing much better now.

It's not the rapper's first encounter with seizures either -- TMZ broke the story ... Wayne suffered two seizures on board separate airplanes last October.

Lil Wayne later acknowledged he'd been prescribed seizure medication by his doc.

Weezy's rep declined to comment.

0314_lil_wayne_get_well_footer

Cecilia Davis

Little Wayne have AID OR HIV SOMEONE NEED TO TELL TOO GET TESTED

Krista

What a wast of life ! You have Money Fame Family and CHILDREN ....that love and care for you ! And All you want to do is Drink COUCH SURYP and do DRUGS ! REALLY.......? PRAY you WAKE UP before its to late !

criduper

I would just like to thank god, moses. Harriet tubmans ghost, and mlk for answering my prayers.

susant.cook

Jus saw Lil wayne was in the hospital...Sending prayers his way....God put him on my heart a year ago to pray for him and I do......Malachi 2:6...I really dont know much about him. But I pray that he will come to love The Lord with All his heart and Then his words in his rap songs will edify The Lord and God will do a work in him so that he will turn the Big followers of his music to glorify God and make God sooooo proud of him! God can do ANYTHING! Trusting Him! Susan Cook

BadAxxPiink

We he can't say " he ain't got no worries" lmao

WilliamPenn

Who's uglier, Lil Wayne or Seal? OK, Seal wins hands-down, but Wayne ain't far behind.

Tamar smith

DonHate

Yea they called the hospital to ask how lil wayne was doin lmao

tracy

wtf...look at all these f**king haters.lil wayne i hope that all is well and will pray for you! lil wayne is the best rapper alive and all has their own opinion and that is mine...

cole

**** you, TMZ. TERRIBLE JOURNALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobbie

Nooooo, Lil Wayne cant die!!!

LATASHA GRAY

LIL WAYNE MAY GOD BE WITH YOU MAY HE COVER YOU WITH HIS BLOOD SEND DOWN HIS HEALING FROM HEAVEN AND TOUCH YOUR HEART.

Linda Fulcher

Lil Wayne, I hope what they are saying is not true. What is wrong with you young people today. You got everything you want and you are still not happy. What all of you guys need is Jesus. If you don't have him in your life, you don't have anything and your life is going to be a wreck., The Bible say the WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH, if you don't stop all your wicked and sin full ways, he is going to allow something to happen to you or your family to get your attention. He wants us to come to him on our on, but we want do it ,So Wayne and everyone else, you guys with all this money and don't know what to do with it, I need it, and some more people need it, you better shape up , before he us the money of the wicked. I love you Lil Wayne, I don't want nothing to happen to you. I think you are a great DAD and a great son, I want you to stay alive so you can produce me I am a singer R&B,and Nicki Minaj share my birthday December 8th, we have a lot in common. I am from Memphis ,but live in LA. So Please get your life together and leave whatever you have or doing a lone. See I know what it is Like to lose a son and someone you love I lost my son who was and up and coming Rap artist, he died from Cancer, devastating to a mother and her family. Lil Wayne we don;t want to lose you, or no one, so if you have a problem please give it to the Lord, because you may not get a third chance. I hope you mother is talking to you, if you are not save, if something were to happened to you, do you know where you go, not only you all of us, to HELL. So please be talking to your children and friends that are in this business, it is not about you it is about the Lord , you can't serve mammon and the Lord, you got to chose one or the other,and if I was you, I wold chose God.If you need help i know you can go anywhere and get help, but you can come to me I can tell you what the Lord did for me, and if he did it for me, he will do it for you.So Wayne and anyone you,I love you and your family, but we all need you here still making that great music, Please hola at me on Facebook. Love you,Speak life no matter what. May you all be Bless.

ms.wld magnolia

Get well soon wayne i will be prayin for u the realest rapper ever pleaase hang in therefrom your#1 fan wld magnolia

Monnie

Life is too short.Dont let the money and fam distract you from the real plan God has set forth. The Lord knows each and every one of our hearts and we going to travel the path he has set out evenetually.Learn to love yoursekd and know there are people out there veiwing you as a role model.The brain can't repair itself. Your an only Jesus case. You better seek him