Kathie Lee Gifford

People Who Shave Their

Vaginas Are STUPID

3/15/2013 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Kathie Lee Gifford doesn't shave her vagina ... in fact, she looks down on people who do (people like Hoda Kotb) ... and the only reason we know it is because she talked all about her hoo-hah hair care ON LIVE TV!!!

Kathie Lee and Hoda were talking pubes on "Today" Friday morning ... and discussing if certain personality traits fall in line with how a woman manicures her special area.

Kathie Lee made it clear ... she rocks the full vagina-fro ... and she's damn proud of it.

Hoda on the other hand ... not so much.

Just watch the video.

BB not bb

Someone said that hair acts as a shock abosorber and wicks away moisture and releases scent hormones. I think it has a lot of purposes. Animals are attracted by scent. Do you want to have animal attraction or robot functioning? I think animals have more fun.

If moisture is being wicked away, that means the area is cleaner. There is less chance for fungus and yeast to grow there. Many women have yeast infections, maybe from so much shaving contributing to it.

These areas are called private parts. That is why they have hair to cover and hide them. They are not supposed to be on display like the Kabba. I think it is more modest to leave the hair alone.

Kathy Lee is very uninhibited. I don't know if it is an act, but it is funny. I used to watch this show. It is kind of spontaneous and a good time.

Greyy

OMG Kathy let it goooooo, she was clearly uncomfortable. This was sooo awkward to watch, couldnt even finish. Kat, u drunk??

zombie

I bet her lower half smells like old urine and stale fish.

jewels1678

My man prefers it bald I don't I prefer a little hair but his face is the one down there so I guess I can appease him lol

robert1572

Nothing wrong with shaving it all off Kathy Lee! You probably found out that your husband's past mistress kept her hoohoo bald and you're still bitter about it!

George

I would **** them both!!

Michael Kneebone

Maybe these two are the reason Today is in the dumpster.

Squeeks910

Kathlee Lee is disgusting.......She obviously had problems with Frank because she never shaves. She is a horrible host.

Robin

I personally can not stand Kathy Lee. She is not with the times and is quite rude, personally! I am not surprised about her admission. She is married to an 80 year old man. Why would she need to bother with it?

Lisa P

OK that's just nasty she doesn't have to shave bald but plz at least groom!!!

Ted Binion

It's not wonder Frank cheated on her nasty old droppy ass!

Danielle

why do these two old ladies have a tv show who watches this garbage?!?!?!? Probably old people who dont even know what they are talking about!!! WTF

Toronto33

She shouldn't knock it until she tries it. Not sweaty, more comfy. Are we back in the 1960...'s when afros down below was respected. Not so now ;) Shave those poom pooms ladies - lol don't be a Kathie Lee Gifford!

Gwenn

What i'd love to know is how on earth you shave your vagina??? Your vulva, sure you can! Ignorance wins again!

Sonia

How can you shave your vagina ? It is an internal organ...pubic hair is what is being shaved...