Kathie Lee Gifford

People Who Shave Their

Vaginas Are STUPID

3/15/2013 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Kathie Lee Gifford doesn't shave her vagina ... in fact, she looks down on people who do (people like Hoda Kotb) ... and the only reason we know it is because she talked all about her hoo-hah hair care ON LIVE TV!!!

Kathie Lee and Hoda were talking pubes on "Today" Friday morning ... and discussing if certain personality traits fall in line with how a woman manicures her special area.

Kathie Lee made it clear ... she rocks the full vagina-fro ... and she's damn proud of it.

Hoda on the other hand ... not so much.

Just watch the video.

sara

I have no idea why a grown man would want to be with a woman who looks like my 6 year old daughter down there. It's gross! I certainly do not want to be with a man with hairless genitals that look like my 4 year old son. I personally believe that men like bald women because there is an unspokenn and taboo desire to be with a pre-pubecent virgin. Honestly, I think men secretly wish they could **** little girls, but they can't, so they ask adult women to shave their pubic hair to look like little girls.

Christina

Fun fact...it's actually the vulva that we're talking about here. The vagina is only the actual opening. I really hate it that it seems nobody has a clue about women's body parts - including women!

Will

The current trend of genital shaving has almost completely wiped out crabs in less than a single generation. Pube shaving is demonstrably more healthy and hygienic than not. Dont understand why some people are so pro-STD and pro-parasite.

Ross Ewage

someone please tell Kathie Lee you don't have to shave your c**t to be one!

Jason

She has got to be the most annoying c**t on tv. She needs to just go away. No wonder Frank went somewhere else for ...... How in the hell does NBC think anyone wants to see her or hear her. Wonder why NBC is in the bottom of the rateings

Melissa

OMG! Why would she want everyone to kno she actually sports the ol pube fro?Thats just WAY too much info there !Bald is better and way more nicer than a big bush!

Larry Fernandez

I'd still bang those bags

Larry Fernandez

I'd still bang those old broads.

Felix

But... I gotta agree with Kathie Lee! That's Nature's Dental Floss!

Gail

Anyone who was ****ing a prostitiute is stupid.

anonymous

Nobody wants to see Kathie Lee's nasty vagina.

sam

I personally can't stand drunks, that's why I no longer watch "Today".

Vote2012

I don't believe her, can we have a peek?

Felix

Again: That is Nature's Dental Floss.

UncleDuke

It's unfortunate that Kathie Lee doesn't know what a vagina is. Most women (and all women that I have been with) have pubic hair growing on their labia (lips covering their vagina). If she has hair on her vagina and doesn't shave, I pity old Frank, I bet Frank feels like he's doing a shag carpet or bear skin rug!