Kathie Lee Gifford

People Who Shave Their

Vaginas Are STUPID

3/15/2013 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Kathie Lee Gifford doesn't shave her vagina ... in fact, she looks down on people who do (people like Hoda Kotb) ... and the only reason we know it is because she talked all about her hoo-hah hair care ON LIVE TV!!!

Kathie Lee and Hoda were talking pubes on "Today" Friday morning ... and discussing if certain personality traits fall in line with how a woman manicures her special area.

Kathie Lee made it clear ... she rocks the full vagina-fro ... and she's damn proud of it.

Hoda on the other hand ... not so much.

Just watch the video.

UncleDuke

It's unfortunate that Kathie Lee doesn't know what a vagina is. Most women (and all women that I have been with) have pubic hair growing on their labia (lips covering their vagina). If she has hair on her vagina and doesn't shave, I pity old Frank, I bet Frank feels like he's doing a shag carpet or bear skin rug!

Michael

Bald vagina is the best ever girls with a forest need to shave it its nasty with a forest or any bush disgusing women even K.L.G. is a joke for saying sick thinks on the show

Jack

I would need to taste test them!

TPF

I don't wan to hair anything she has to say about her grand Canyon with trees growing on it. Her big mouth is what no one wants to hear.

NoYB

Why I would never ever think about Kathie Lee Giffords, or any girl with hair

Joe

Howard Stern was right all along! Is she drunk or on medication?Her behavior is to put it lightly,errotic!

Suzanne

How can any woman shave her vagina??? The vagina is inside the body. Don't you women know that by now? It's the vulva that is shaved. That is the outside area where the pubic hair is. Doesn't anybody know any anatomy and physiology? Geez.

motoxx47

I BET SHE WOULD TRIM THAT BUSH IF IT WAS A BRAZILIAN WAX SWEATSHOP...WE KNOW HOW KATHY LOVES SWEATSHOPS...BY THE WAY YOUR SON CODY IS AS UGLY AS YOU KATHY.....HI FRANK

Marla

She should retire along with Barbara Walters------It's OVER KG--------get a life!

kearnej

her old box has been slammed by the Giff....big sloppy *****

maskedblogger

Sorry, but I think shaving it all off makes you look like a pre-pubescent and that's just plain wrong.

maskedblogger

Kaitlin

People who use the word 'vagina' when they're actually talking about things located on the outside of their body are stupid...and if she actually has a hairy vagina, all I have to say is EW.

maskedblogger

It's kind of weird to have it bald, seems way too prepubescent for me. Women aren't bald there.

axer351

I did plan to have sex but this put a kibosh on that. Frank bangs every ho he can nail as long as the blue pills work.