Lindsay Lohan

Prosecutors To Use

Past Lies Against Her

3/15/2013 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314_lindsay_lohan_getty
Lindsay Lohan
's past may come back to haunt her when she goes to trial next week for allegedly lying to cops after her car accident ... because TMZ has learned, prosecutors will attempt to introduce evidence she's done exactly the same thing twice before.

Law enforcement sources directly connected to the case tell TMZ ... prosecutors are convinced that Lindsay has an M.O. when she gets into trouble on the road -- telling cops she wasn't driving, even though she was.

Lindsay is being prosecuted for allegedly telling cops she was a passenger in the Porsche that crashed into a truck last June on Pacific Coast Highway when in fact she was the driver.

We've learned prosecutors want the jury to hear about 2 prior incidents:

0314-linday-lohan-crash-2007-x17
1. May, 2007 : Lindsay was busted in Bev Hills for driving under the influence after her Mercedes struck a curb at 5:30 AM on Sunset Blvd.  Lindsay told cops she was a passenger in the car. LIE.

0314_lindsay_leaving_club_sub_x17
2. March, 2012 : Lindsay was leaving the Sayers Club in Hollywood in her Porsche just after midnight when she allegedly struck a pedestrian and fled.  She told cops she was a passenger. LIE.

Our sources say prosecutors will attempt to introduce the 2 incidents under the law that allows evidence of "prior bad acts" that shows a pattern of misconduct.

Hot Farts

Yeah - Hannah WEHO Saturday night nayski!

Hot Farts

Just got back from promenade and the bars are jumpin already...looks like Green Puke Day is startin early

I always see Brennans in Marina del Rey on the news at 6 am (they open early and all the college students are in there storing up green beer for the big puke later)

Reg

I hope they are as hungover as shyte on Monday,,LMFAOOO Imagine Linds throwing up all over Heller , as he is about to give his opening statement!!!!

HannahF

I had thought that Jr had tweeted about the band at M of M so I went to double check. I was wrong but Jr did send out a congrats to some guy who is somehow interrelated to the blowup and series of threats that Milo had on twitter today. (noted in an earlier post)

LLsez

Looks like Mommy DUIna got left behind. She was accosting kids at Runyon's in Merrick tonight:

Patrick Maslinski ‏@Pcmazz
@dinalohan my sister says thanks for calling her adorable at Runyon's tonight .

HannahF

So Dina's at home and Milo will be in court...

HannahF

Is the trial set for 8:30?

DeeMaree

I'm back at the hospital with my mom. I was in bed late morning today enjoying my puppies, coffee, and paper-no donut!-as my sister stayed with mom last night-mom has an apartment built on my home--and my sister called and asked me to step over. One look at mom and I knew she was in congested heart failure red zone. Ambulance ride, er craziness, and another night in hospital. But we have a private room and that makes such a difference.
I will read posts I have missed today but was there any more info on creepy dad' s plan with his attorney? Or is it still just wait for Monday and see?

Hot Farts

8:30 is when the courtroom opens. Judge takes bench at 9:00.

why would Dina come to Cali - she is prob sure Tater will go directly to jail. No point. (would that be great)

By the way "Diane" is on ROL mooing her comments

Hot Farts

Wonder if Dina has to ask her mumsy for money to go out to eat seafood

DeeMaree

What is Dina's income these days? I probably don't want to know! Lol.

Hot Farts

OT
I love this pic of Lil Wayme walkin his mom down the isle and there's one of he and one of his kids. He is on my mind

Its Nikki Bitches

Hey guys just checking in before I go to sleep. Big day tomorrow, got a house full right now. Family fun tomorrow I cant wait.

Runyon's is not in Merrick its in Seaford. Its three towns over. LOL! That Dina is there. Not that its a bad resturant, she likes to mouch free meals around here.

Dee, sending (((((((hugs)))))) and (((((((<3)))))) to mom, you and your family. I will say prayers for her and ask my angels to look over her.

Lindsay is back in LA for all the St.Patricks partys. We are now guaranteed she will be three shades into next week all jacked up on pills to keep her awake in court. This is so going to be a must see.

The Wanted is only using her. Im sure it will never happen cuase Lying Lindsay doesn't want her partying seen on TV. So Red CRAP can calm down she wont be on the show.

Night to all, sweet dreams xoxoox

See ya Tomorrow

HannahF

To clarify my earlier question--is the hearing SET for 8:30. I'm aware of courtroom procedure.

Further, I don't think that Diane's assertions on ROL are incorrect. There was an article someone posted on here last night about Milo hiring Wohl. And there were the ridiculous tweets. When Wohl's name was first put out there the story said that Wohl had been "in touch with" Heller's office on a daily basis. That could mean a number of things

HannahF

This is what Wohl was tweeting last night. It was subsequently deleted.

s

4h David Wohl David Wohl ‏@DavidWohl

Court on Monday. People v. Lindsay #Lohan. I'll be there on behalf of her Dad. Stay Tuned.
27m Charley Green Charley Green ‏@cege25

@DavidWohl her father has no say in the case, she's an adult. as a lawyer you should already know he has no legal standing.
11m David Wohl David Wohl ‏@DavidWohl

@cege25 Thanks for your advice. You're wrong.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments