« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Transgender MMA Fighter

Should Be BANNED

... Says Next Opponent

3/15/2013 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0313_fallon_allanna_tmz_article
Transgender MMA fighter (and former man) Fallon Fox has NO PLACE in women's mixed martial arts ... so grouses her next opponent ... but the challenger is still confident she'll kick Fallon's ass.

Allanna "Hands of Stones" Jones -- who's scheduled to fight Fox next month in Florida -- tells TMZ, "It doesn't matter what he [Fox] had changed ... he was still born and developed a man."

Jones believes Fox's participation in the sport will distract from the accomplishments of "real" female fighters, saying, "[WMMA] is just making a name for itself and this will have a negative impact on it.”

Worth noting ... Fox is a postoperative transsexual who has undergone hormone therapy and has been living as a woman for years. Any advantage she might have over other female fighters is debatable.

But despite claims it's not a fair fight, Jones is still convinced she'll wipe the floor with Fox -- telling us, "I am not scared to fight him because I know I can win."

Guess we'll see about that.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Leos2518

I hope she kicks his butt!!! (:

msmoeliss

That's not right. He's still a man on the inside and has that physical advantage.

Emily

The fact of the matter is police can identify a person's gender based on bones alone because men are BUILT differently than women. Hormones don't change that. If she can fight women, then all men should be allowed to fight women. Fair is fair.

Luna

I agree. The fact remains she was born a man and still has the strength of a man.

Emily

The fact of the matter is police can identify a person's gender based on bones alone because men are BUILT differently than women. Hormones don't change that. If she can fight women, then all men who can't beat other men should be allowed to fight women too. Fair is fair.

goodnight360

come on

Ozzie X

He has the genetic make up of a man, he can be a woman on his personal time. He is basically a male beating up on women.

Ozzie X

I'd like see she/he in the ring with male UFC fighters.

ChitownCletus

The he she should be banned

Georgiagirl

This transgender crap is getting on my nerves. Some little 6 year old boy that dresses like a girl is mad that he can't pee in the girls room. He and his family have no regard for the privacy of little girls they just want their child to get his way. And they all want their way no matter what it means for the rest of us. If your born a man you a man. No operation will change that. I would not want him in my dressing area, bathroom, or in the ring with me either. And the ones who support it and condone it are stupid and disrespectful. The little boys name is Coy Mathis. Look it up. His family is sueing the school. I have a little girl who gets very upset at the thought of a boy being in the bathroom with her. She's very private. I get so mad at how little regard they have for the comfort of everyone else in their fight to fit in where they do not and never will belong.

Christy

Fallon Fox reminds me of the In Living Color character "The Tooth". I laugh everytime I see him. Go to youtube and look it up....hilarious!

Trecee

Fox should fight against other transgender males. It's funny how he wants to be a female but acts like a butch lesbian.

Lynn

I think its bull **** that this MAN wants to fight women. Just because he got rid of his little boy parts it doesn't make it fair.

TruthandonlytheTruth

He's a man and that's clearly an advantage. This society is going to crap and God is most def on his way back with all this homosexuality going on. Born a man so fight men who were born men you bully!

Michelle G

I agree that this person should be banned. She naturally has more testosterone than natural women. Not fair. Transgenders shouldn't be allowed in the Olympics either. They have a better advantage, naturally.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments