Journey Guitarist

Sues Ex-Mother-in-Law --

Stop Trashing Me Online!

3/18/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_neal-schon_getty2
Most people get to forget their in-laws after divorce ... but not Journey guitarist Neal Schon -- he's suing his ex-mom-in-law for defamation, claiming the woman is continuing to ruin his life ... by badmouthing him on the Internet.

Neal filed the defamation suit against Judy Kozan, the mother of Amber Schon -- whom Neal divorced in 2007 -- claiming Judy has "attacked and harassed" him through Internet postings and false comments to the media for years.

According to the lawsuit, Judy published a blog article in January, accusing Schon of not paying her daughter enough money to support herself -- letting their two little girls "go homeless," putting his ex "in a situation where she literally has no money for food, gas for the car, bills, nothing."

Schon says he's paid his ex amply ... more than $1.3 million to be exact ... and her mom's lies have tarnished his reputation, resulting in multiple media outlets accusing him of being a "deadbeat" dad.

He's suing for at least $75,000.

FYI -- Judy has since removed the offending blog post ... and replaced it with a post that sounds a lot like a retraction, in which she says the "deadbeat dad" reports are FALSE. Too little, too late?

itsasecret

Get jobs! Stop trying to make money off of Neal and Michaele..

itsasecret

Lies...and selling fake stories won't get you anywhere

itsasecret

ML you joined over 700 days ago and have commented on nothing else but Michaele... Seems to me you are obsessed..don't mention "the ball is in your court" I don't need your ball in my court for any reason...

The Real Deal

This whole thing is hysterical! Oh and ItsASecret I have some news for you: 1) IM AM NOT AMBER 2) I have a job that pays me VERY well. 3) I have something called AUTOCORRECT which often fills in words for me if I type a mistake, and changes the word it "thinks" I wanted to write, which of course I DID NOT. 4) I will often correct my own statement to acknowledge that what was typed was not quite what I meant and I change it to what it should be in order to make sense. THEREFORE - before you start calling me by the wrong name or insinuate I have no intelligence, stop right there because you are fully WRONG. You and your severely POOR grammar. I've seen five year olds write better than you. Aren't you over this? Michaele, Neal, Howard, whoever? Whatever! You SUCK!!! You have no life! If you did you wouldn't be doing this! And you suck SO much you can't even figure out who's here!!!!! **** OFF!!!!

itsasecret

The real no deal ! Did you have to take a deep breath before you wrote all of that non sense? Shut up! And go away

itsasecret

You 5 are so bitter and hateful...is that all you people know?

itsasecret

Keep writing ML..your just giving yourself away lol

Ivisu

Ah crap, did I miss another food fight while I was working?

The Real Deal

First one to 1000 comments gets the prize!

LookingGlass

Does anyone know when Judys trial is?

Ivisu

Someone turn the lights out, it looks like itsasecret aka Michaele has crawled back into her hole.

LookingGlass

Its so quiet tonight, they are in New York I guess. So now we know right? IT WAS THEM !

Kristen

Wow. I took a little break due to Neal's (alleged) lunacy and delusional inability to process logic, and it seems he and Michaele split into even more alts, they are like the online version of Gremlins. Nasty little f'ers. The JR obsession is hilarious, do thy really think an (alleged) meth addict, semi-homeless, mentally ill, and virtually illiterate bottom-feeder like him has the ability to string coherent thoughts together? No one here is obsessed with Michaele, except probably Neal, we're angry that she continues to use a public platform to avoid personal responsibility and manipulate people. She's offensive and toxic, and by living at the pleasure and behest of public opinion, she has essentially accepted the terms of conditions of life in the spotlight. In her case the spotlight highlights her deep and disturbing flaws. You'll see them too someday, Neal. Everyone does - you can't hide emptiness and a complete lack of humanity. Take a good look at Tareq, you're going to have a lot in common some day.

MeriJ

Thank you for taking down the screencap of "witness Lynn" at Neal's fanpage.
I never complained about it to Facebook --- preferring to leave it up in case I sued -- so I'm assuming you guys took it down yourselves.

Ivisu

"The beauty & power of pure love!" Michaele, who are you trying to convince?