Young Arnold vs. Patrick

Which 19-Year-Old

Would You Rather?

3/25/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0325_arnold_patrick_PCN_Getty2
Here's Arnold Schwarzenegger back in his early bodybuilding days when he was just 19 in 1967 (left) -- and his shirtless 19-year-old son Patrick Schwarzenegger in Miami this weekend (right).

Question is ...

kstrick

Arnold @ 19 would be in charge.patrick seems like he would ask for permission.

rircsoad

I would lick Patrick all over yum

allicali

Patrick by far

backfire

Thats an awful pic of Arnold. He was young and gorgeous. He was ambitious and over came his environment, his accent, etc. His son is half the man his father was and everyone knows it but they vote for Patrick because everyone on the internet is hateful.

Ulm

Do you know that "skynet" really exists, It was made after a young boy killed the greatest of the leaders that even has a sect (quite devilish and over the chart), apparently thing that I didn't remember, down in the basement there was guy that after the toppling of that young starving child was his natural enemy, but he was still alive still that day until their god died.

prico24

Arnold

Ulm

arnold said something shouting to a Mexican that resembles the then young kid toppled.

Ulm

the stuff is that even that when I remembered he was down there I thought you got transplants, and Arnold was and older decoy, things of the great leadership...

Ulm

well and strength implants, although i remembered the Schwarzenegger, after two years when i saw movies never existed never was I never remembered both just one that has become his father but for me when I started to remember his son just was the actor of youth and that at most the on that got body stuff. Pretty sick what they did to me.

Ulm

Not everybody knows, the Schwarzenegger can kill you with one hit especially the father, next time I hope you let me take my poisons and then incinerate the place. I am going to avoid you the details, sorry I never saw most of them. The Ch say is time to go to sleep. the mejicanito que pareze el liderisimo.

Ulm

my bitch in canada that is the first fully, hmmm, they were going to eat her, next time chose more appropriated words, not the wife, in canada, hm, the donkey and his gelatos if you call her bitch again any of you... bo eat n being or self ki anyone is it y or it is i.

Ulm

That you called her bitch, the most prettiest of all, I would try you as your son tried, and fear will show you,

Ulm

they hit him in the head so, I expect that them can fix it, now it sounds more promising that selienita, oh it is not my wify it was a transplant, they used to be very cruel, they can repair parts of him not miracles. yes they hit him repeatedly, as animals, until your soul eater was killed I know you loved him but for the alien he was someone else.... not like swatse. insult her once more

Ulm

And him, oh safe; never thought that strength equaled stupidity, aghrr.

Ulm

Lets face it for the "soul consumer" or whatever it was a 5m or more giant suffice and you could not even my flesh consumed mussels and bones breaking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments