Justin Bieber's Neighbor

HE SPIT

In My Face!!!

3/27/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0104-tmz-justin-bieber
Justin Bieber spit in his neighbor's face and threatened to kill him, after the neighbor dared tell the singer he was driving recklessly ... that's exactly what the neighbor told Sheriff's deputies.

Law enforcement and neighbors tell TMZ ... Bieber hocked a loogie in the man's face during a heated confrontation Tuesday morning.  We're told Justin's Ferrari had arrived on a flatbed truck at around 8:00 AM and Justin decided to take it for a ride in the gated community.  A number of neighbors say Justin was driving insanely fast -- the complaining neighbor says 100 mph.

The man -- a 47-year-old successful businessman and father of 3 -- went onto Justin's Calabasas property and screamed, "You can't drive like this!"  The man told deputies, Justin responded by saying , "Get the f**k out of here," and then he spit in the guy's face and said, "I'm gonna f**king kill you."

The man filed a battery report and we're told he wants Bieber prosecuted and will not back down.

Sources connected to Justin's security team told TMZ there was no physical contact between the singer and the neighbor.

Joe Gibbs

LAPD needs to consider Bieber as armed & dangerous and realize he's a drug dealer and human trafficker. He spit in someone's face? That's really considered aggravated battery, give em a felony charge on his record. He's on his last dollar let me tell ya.

Shannon

Good thing he had security or wussy boy would have gotten bitch slapped.

Quinn

Dear Justin Bieber, You will not kill anyone. You are 116lbs soaking wet. Get over yourself. Sincerly , The Management.

jay26mc

I would have beat his spoiled little ass if he spit on me.

pix

The neibor is a moron. If you have a problem with his driving video tape it and sell it to tmz or call the police like any normal person. To go over to his house was a stupid idea, and to file a police report, get a life.

lynn23

He's nothing but a spoiled brat and someone needs to teach him a lesson! Spit in the guys face is disgusting and I would press charges too. And also get tested to be sure I didn't catch Pretentious Ahole disease!

kb

TRASH bye bye career bye bye

Dan

This little stain needs to be put on a leash then placed on a plane back to Canada!

Stacy

He "spit in his neighbors face"? I call bulls**t!

jbeans

They need to arrest him and give him the appropropriate concequences so he doesn't end up like Lohan.

nologinyo

If the neighbor wants money, he can sell Justin's spit off him for probably over a million dollars. Some rich daddy's or mommy's girl really wants a Justin blowup doll with his authentic spit on the doll's mouth for a fake first kiss with Justin Bieber.

Minnetonka40

Dang right! Teach this little crap a lesson! But it is L.A. and I'm pretty sure nothing will happen to Justin. I hope LA knows what a joke the rest of the country thinks they are when it comes to Celebrities!

Sashatree

I'm so enjoying watching this no-talent little hack go down!

taz

Taking steroids to kick start his puberty, Justin finds that he gets angry more easily. He's developed a rash on his hiney too.

Most H8d

I wish he or anybody spit on me or even in my direction. A person better not even spit on the ground in front of me while I'm walking and I have to step in it I'm going to jail for attempted murder . I won't kill you but i will make you sit and think about it in misery. Spitting is the worse form of disrespect