Scott Disick

RIPPED by Reptile Org

For Alligator Murder

3/27/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326-scott-disick-tmz-IRR

Scott Disick
should have his legs sliced open, blood gushing, and then be fed to the gators ... that's what a Reptile Rescue Org wants ... after Scott shot an alligator in the face on a recent episode of  "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami."

Mary Hart from International Reptile Rescue -- a world renowned nonprofit that's been rescuing reptiles for decades -- tells TMZ, Scott's hunting trip which aired this weekend on E! was a cruel, insensitive act.

She says, "He didn’t kill that alligator, he murdered that alligator." And she goes on: "Fairness would be to cut both his thighs so he bleeds and then toss him in a gator pond with gators small enough to rip him apart slowly and painfully."

FYI ... in the episode Scott hunted the gator (legally) in Florida ... shot at point-blank range in the head and later skinned and gutted it -- all while cameras rolled.

032613_kim_scott_launch

PETA, Tori Spelling, Shannon Elizabeth, and a slew of celebs have already slammed Scott and E! for the gator-cide ... calling it upsetting, horrible, pathetic and f****d up.

E! and Scott have yet to respond.

Jayla

This would be the episode that made me stop looking at this show forevah. I watch the show for Scott's antics in the first place-but knew, as soon as he said he felt "bad," and they showed Kourtney reading that stoopid sign, that this show was a way for the K's to pretend they really love pelts, er, animals. Fake.
Alligators are a nuisance in the south. Alligator skins come from farms, not from wild animals. PETA is already more stupid than KUWK in the first place. All in all, I got to watch the K's fake mea culpa on animals, which should not be a mea culpa because the animals need to be conserved (as in, they need to be managed, hunted, killed, and especially eaten if you are mindful of being wasteful)
How is it people love Troy and Junior, but hate Scott? And how is it that Kourtney believes deer will be extinct? Round these parts, if the deer aren't controlled, the humans will be extinct from deer wounds to the cranium via their windshield. To summarize:
Heterosexuals are bad
Hunters are bad
Christians are bad
Pepsi & McDonald's are bad
Paying your bills on your own is bad
Scott is bad

Yay USA. Wait, I think patriotism is bad, too...

Nix

Please stop reporting on everything these a$$WH@!#$ do, if we ignore them long enough, they'll go away.

Jayla

You know it's serious when revered thespians like Tori Spelling and Shannon Elizabeth speak out!

maria

This family has never shown any respect for anyone or anything in thier entire life. It is always about them, and how much money and publicity they can get out of it at any cost.

zombie

I wish someone would treat the entire Kardashian clan how they treat animals. They all have a penchant for torturing things. Kim and her fur lust. Kim treating the now dead kitten like a fashion accessory. Scott and his alligator hunting. They are all just disgusting.

lily

I don't care if its legal. I can't stand that guy! He is so YUCK, and I wish he would just away.

DarkEydDeviL

This has to be a joke, right? You are mad at him for hunting, killing what he was hunting, eating it and using all its parts? Non vegetarians do this all the time. (Most of us go to the grocery store now but you get my drift.) It would be shameful if he was just wondering around shooting animals, walking away. The stuff she wants done to him?? Yeah I'm gonna listen to her... she's clearly insane and has her priorities all kinds of twisted. The only thing about all of that I found crazy was when KIM was yelling at him about it! You wear fur you psycho! AND eat meat geez! Like Scott said "don't get mad at me for getting hands on you hypocrites" LOL

Swimfan

I saw the episode and he felt really bad afterwards, like he'd learnt a lesson.......give him a break I say

LR

Everyone slamming him I guess they don't go to the grocery store to buy hamburger or go to a steak house and eat a steak. Where do they think their food comes from? Someone has to kill it, I guess if you aren't doing the dirty work yourself it just makes you better than anyone else...

Ann33

Incidents like this is why I became a vegetarian. This is what people do to the animals you eat! P.S Scott is a jerk!

Devlin85

Mary hart and peta can suck it! I'm sure they would feel completely different if they didn't hunt these vicious beasts and their kids were being taken away due to overpopulation (AGAIN)!

taih588

if you was screaming equal for the gays yesturday dont be a hypocrite scream equal for alligators what makes dog better then them?

km

Um.... why are these people suddenly freaking out now? Haven't they ever seen The History Channel's "Swamp People"? You know, the ALLIGATOR HUNTING SHOW that's been on for THREE years now?

pseudonym

Would you expect anything less from someone who associates with the Trashians?

sickandtired

One less Gator! GO 'NOLES!!!!!!