Rapper Sammy Adams

Collapses On Stage

SCARY VIDEO

3/28/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0327_sammy_video_launch
Sammy Adams -- the rapper behind the hit songs "Driving Me Crazy" and "I Hate College" -- collapsed on stage last weekend during a concert in New Jersey ... and TMZ has obtained scary footage of the medical emergency.

Adams was performing at Six Flags Great Adventure last Saturday for a Hurricane Sandy benefit concert when he suddenly became discombobulated and fell to the ground, shaking.

Stage hands rushed to his aid -- and Adams was subsequently taken to an ambulance.

It's unclear exactly what happened, but soon after the incident, Adams tweeted that he was okay and just felt under the weather.

We reached out to Adams for comment -- so far, no word back. According to his website, Adams is scheduled to perform again next week.

The_cw_

Oh.

Peter Popoff

Nice try TMZ trying to promote your nephew but this dude is not a Rapper and we don't give 2 Fux if he falls

Bill Leslie

who? we're supposed to know about some lame wigger? its either a publicity stunt or drugs because 25 year old collapse all the time, don't you know.

Gargamel

Who the hell is this guy?

jvwoodal

When he came to OWU a couple years back, he was snorting coke like no body's business...so that's probably it. Drugs are bad kids. Stick to weed.

Jericho Morton

I liked when the "DJ" ran off back stage, then re-emerged. You can see Dobby staring up to the sky and indeed twisting round (in the 'dance') looking up. This is that strange 'tunnel' that many who faint have as the brain function is confused. You know, when you are a kid and 5 buddies turn the round-about so fast, then you have to get off and run. That's what we saw. Proprioceptive integration subscoliosis. I made that up but it sounds medical. :)

Spicy

That's the most graceful fall ever.

Alicia1971

I was there and saw the whole thing....his face contorted and he fell out, looked like a seizure to me. I taped the whole thing on my phone. People thought it was a stunt but I could tell it wasn't, I was right behind the camera man with my kids. Stopped show for bout 30 but thank God he is alright. Neo was the main attraction that day.

DE PTRO

SwissMiss

"under the weather".. is that what seizures are called nowadays?! My BF has them so I know what it is if I see one... and that was definately one... it started when he was looking up, totally spacing out...

Bkshorti

I'm happy he's fine but I dont think it's called under the weather, home boy look like he had a seizure.

Krammerhead

If it weren't for TMZ reporting each time one of these idiots cuts the cheese, nobody would ever hear of these "performers". Funny how the guy collapses everyone stops what they are doing, running around the stage like crazy, yet the vocals and music continue while nobody is playing. Phonies.

come on man

who

Bizz

that is 100% a seizure. and that ain't from tourin' too much. ive seen many.. and thats what it looks like if it happens while you are standing up. you spin in a circle.

francesca

Grand mal seizure folks not good

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2