« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Porsha to Kordell

I Raised YOUR Son...

So Pay UP

3/29/2013 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0329_porsha_kordell_01
Porsha Williams is returning fire against her estranged husband Kordell Stewart ... filing an official response to Stewart's divorce docs, claiming she gave up her life to take care of Kordell's son from another woman ... and he needs to pay.

TMZ broke the story ... Stewart blindsided Williams with divorce papers this week, claiming Porsha doesn't deserve a dime in spousal support because she is capable of earning her own income.

But according to the new legal docs, filed by Porsha's attorney Randall Kessler, Porsha's marriage set her way back professionally ... because she quit her job for two years while they were married (and even sold her businesses) in order to care for Kordell's kid from another woman.

Porsha doesn't mention the fact that she's currently starring on "Real Housewives of Atlanta."

According to the docs, Porsha's not only demanding alimony from Stewart ... she also wants exclusive use of the family's Atlanta home.

Porsha's rep told us Porsha had held off on filing her own divorce papers because Kordell had promised to work on the marriage with her ... but now, the gloves are off.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dd

This girl is soooo STUPID, hey fool you are NOT the mother you don't get support for another womans child.

JAZISPORT

MS PORSHA .... HONEY DO WHATT YOU NEED TO DO BUT DO YOU WANT YOUR HUSBAND BACK LET THAT BE KNOWN BUT IF NOT GO FOR WHAT YOU KNOW...... YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY SMART YOUNG LADY YOU WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS FINDING SOMEONE ELSE BUT THOSE ON THE SHOW DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR CO WORKERS FROM THE SHOW "HOUSEWIVES" FROM WHAT I SEE AIRED THEY ARE NOT TRUE FRIENDS OF YOURS ...... HAS FOR KORDELL LOL!!!! HIS LOST ..... CLOSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY..... PRAY AND TRUST JESUS HE NEVER FAILS...... YOU A BLESSED

PurpleRain

2 yrs doesn't equal to "raising a child"

luv4550

This man (idiot) was VERY, VERY abusive!! I couldn't stand him on the show, she was an idiot to even stay with him....He said she could have a career and a kid so that is what a call oa freaking MORON!!! I really think this guy is the biggest dork Ive ever seen as a housewives husband.
YUCK cause he wasnt even good-looking!! I;m sorry but I dont care how much money they have but they should at least have some looks or the woman is an idiot!!!

Michelle2

She's not ugly, but she's just stupid as hell. I would **** her and I'm female. I think Cordell is a troll and can be Tigerwoods2. But all the $ he has, he can do better. Cordell, find another fox. Porsha, get a damn job, you trust fund little C&*(!

fernando

the reason why she couldn't get pregnant was because he wasn't ****ing her.

JrzGrl

Hey Porsha- That's what you do when you're married. Now, if you continue to watch the kid after the divorce then you're a babysitter & you should be paid. Something tells me you had it pretty good when you were married. Even stopped working, yes? Didn't cook or clean either right? He hired someone to do these things bc you were inept? Seems to me you should just say thank you and keep it moving.

Legs4sure

Kordell is such a Diva! Lol

Miz Val

I was going to do this on twitter but I need the room.1) What career? 2) There was never any mention on his child from another marriage but if watching you take care of your sister's child is any indication of your parenting skills I suggest you not let anyone know that you had that child in your care for any amount of time.3)You claim your family has money live off of them now.4)You're shallow and simple.Grow up, and get some sort of education or skill.5)The best you might get is as far as settlement goes is 2 years spousal support,the clothes on your back, and a car.Take it and be glad.6)You are with a man who has very little use for you as a woman.Walk away your pride intact.

love child

How in the HELL she think shes gonna get something ...for helping out with someone else's child...that's not ur son!! ...GIRL BYE!!

Your S&M Girlfriend

He's homosexual. She bearded him then had the ovaries to procreate to seal the $$ deal. Him: Gotta pay For the offspring. Her: Get a job like the rest of us, bitch

Chase

Dumb as a bag of rocks and there is something weird, almost tranny-ish, looking about her face. After seeing her this past season, I'd NEVER trust that charity. I know they're a major charity and all, w/a lengthy record of doing good things, but she seems the type that she'd life high off the hog using that charity her grandfather started to bankroll her lifestyle. That's just the vibe I get from her dumb a$$. Fellas, NEVER marry your H0!!!!!!

meka

wow guess her love wasnt as real as everyone thought, when u marry someone who has a child u dnt get paid for being a parent. money hungry azz he should hv left her doing videos. lesson learn kordell get a prenup next time kordell

4reallikecomon

Kordell is a crazy football player who happened to be good enough to make money playing the game...other than that,hes just a ghetto punk with money..i bet his dad treated his mom like that...Porsha shouldve dated this old fool for a while first before marrying him...but those dollars make some women do crazy things.

LG

Well this one shocked me I thought she was drinking the Kool-aid, but I guess not.So he has to let this one go. She might be learning a few things being around RHOA can't act 14 anymore.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments