« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Bosh

BURGLARIZED

Crooks Jack $340k In Jewelry

4/4/2013 8:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0404_chris_bosh_01

Chris Bosh is missing $340k in jewelry ... after burglars struck his Miami home early this morning while the NBA star was out celebrating his birthday ... this according to police.

Miami Beach PD says Bosh called cops around 12:30 AM after he and his wife returned to their pad after partying at a nightclub in South Beach and noticed their house had been ransacked.

According to cops, Bosh noticed a jewelry drawer was open and several expensive items were missing -- including watches, rings and purses.

Cops say there was no sign of forced entry and they're currently trying to meet with anyone who has access to Bosh's home.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Horndog

I read on the interwebs that Lilo was spotted in Miami on the night in question. Coincidence or conspiracy? You decide.

Melissa

Smells like insurance fraud to me

Italia

"Fortunately, cops say the bad guys didn't take the Miami Heat star's NBA championship ring."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No safe? No home security? But there's over a quarter of a million dollars in his sock drawer?
It sure sounds fishy to me, especially since he claims they got everything EXCEPT his pride and joy. If it's not an inside job, then it's a case of gross negligence on his part for not securing his stuff in the first place. Heck, my car isn't worth that much, but I keep it fully insured. If anything happens, I'm covered.

sean

Jewelry and purses missing?
When did Lindsay Lohan start dating Chris Bosh?

Senseofreality

Fraud

IndyMike

Obviously an inside job.

Lemon Bar

Many athletes live in Broward for this reason. Miami and South Beach have too much of a criminal element to make life normal for most people. Crime is covered up because Miami is a tourist city.

happypat35

I guess he wished he'd rethink those flamboyant birthday invites he sent out. Should've had someone man-sitting the house.

spectator72

The dog ate it

laffnbear

No safe? No alarm?
Serves him right. What a fool, he may as well have left the stuff on the front porch.
Really dumb.

en Todo Momento!!

did they take his wigs n rouge and make up as well??! xDD what about his silken night gowns?

Italia

The guy didn't even have a security camera? I don't think any insurance company would pay out 1/4 million dollars under these cir***stances.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Don't these people have alarm systems? Hell, I have an alarm system and don't have much beyond regular stuff in my home, and live in a decent area.

Maroldhelvin

Damn they took his purses ..lolol I know he's pissed lol

OH NO!

A guy with $350K in jewels has to like the ****.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments