« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mark Cuban

I'd Be HONORED If 1st Gay

Player Was On My Team

4/4/2013 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

040413_mark_cuban_tmzlive_launch
It's only a matter of time before an active NBA player comes out as gay ... so says Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban who tells TMZ he would be honored if the player was a member of his team.

Cuban called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago to discuss how Magic Johnson's support for his gay son will impact professional sports.

Mark also acknowledges a current NBA player who was raised by 2 moms -- and tells us how he's helping to change the culture in the league.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JuanRambo

The Whole Miami Heat Team Is Gay...

needs help

Kris Humphreys is gay.

J

should rename the site TMZLGBT

KicksandGiggles

Can't we just STFU about gay for a whole minute? I am not gay bashing, just sick of hearing about it.

Djdk

Just trying to keep himself in the popularity pot.... I'm sure Dallas Texas is pleased, lol.... He already has a bunch on his team but who really cares?!!

Djdk

I'd be pleased if he came out

stu

I think Mark is 2 beers away from switching teams.

Shouldn't throw stones u live in a glass house

I am so sick of this **** your a great guy if you love gay people in this world if there equal than they can equally be jerkoffs and *******s like some other normal people this is ridiculous politically correct **** I don't care if your gay or not but this thing where it's cool or your a great person if you support gays is ridiculous

tdr9

Who cares about gay news! We want celebrity news! Not gay news. America has some serious gay issues. Sure gays are everywhere, who cares! We need more Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton news! If tmz continues to make gay news. I'm outta here. This site will no longer be a celebrity news website. So sad. I really don't mind gay people but I really don't care that people are gay or so proud of being gay they want the whole world to know that they are gay!

spectator72

The first angry words someone will say
I'm traded because I'm gay .I'm released because I'm gay .So what keep quiet

Mary

Lets see... He gutted the team this year, getting rid of every good player but Dirk. Now he wants to stock the team with women and gay players...Go Mavs..

Cami

Omg tmz stop w your agendas and shut up!!!!!

sickandtired

if gay marriage passes, does that mean that i can marry as many wives as I want? it is between consenting adults, who LOVE each other!!!!
WAIT!!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING????
ONE WIFE IS ENOUGH, nevermind!

Observer

Honored??
Why? Because someone has a sexual preference for their same sex?

WHO CARES

Ric

Ask him if he can conceive from his ass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments