Kim Kardashian

Looking Belly, Belly Good

4/6/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406_kim_k_instagramPerhaps as a proverbial, pudgy middle finger to the tabloids who have mocked her pregnancy weight gain, Kim Kardashian put her baby bump on full display on Instagram today.

Take it all in.

tony gee

SHE IS RADIANTLY AND POSITIVELY LOOKING LIKE A DEFORMED FROG. PROBABLY FROM BEING BEATEN UP BY THE MOTHER DURING HER HER CHILDRENHOOD

HOW CUTE!

Sue

At least Kim's actually having her baby.

BEYONCE used a surrogate and lied to the American public about all of it , as the photos of a
collapsed fake belly showed the truth.
Every since the lie, BOTCOTTING BEYONCE

TJ

Her massive rear and thighs are photo shopped out. So how do we know the belly isn't photo shopped, to make her look pregnant? If you recall, TMZ had published several" fake pregnant looking" photo shopped photos of her, awhile ago.The K.s are masters at photo shop and deception.

vivi

thats just a fat gut its to low to be a baby at this stage of er pregnancy.my grand daughter is the same number of months pregnant as kim she has a cute litle baby bump much higher up that is just a big fat gut on kim from putting the all the groceries to her.she gets grosses day by day she must think people are stupid. but if i am wrong then she must be carrying a baby hippo.

my 2 cents

I'll say the photo is from about a month ago. In the recent photos her face has gotten more fuller than what is shown here.

Also, some women carry the baby weight in the front like Fergie, while hers is a total 360... (just like Jessica Simpson and baby no. 1)

H1tters

Wish I was the one that did it, here is a tribute video to Kim K and other sexy ladies:

Compassion

There is absolutely no proof that beyonce had a surrogate. Where are you getting this from. The hbo do***entary on her clearly showed that she was pregnant and gave birth herself. Can't stand it when people spread lies, without any proof at all and state it as fact. Also, at least beyonce has some real talent, unlike Kim who has no talent to speak of.

vivi

sorry for all the miss spelling on last post why is this fat ass ho squeezed into a spanks? go away go home and get out of everyons face every one is makeing fun of you dont you get it. geeeze.

Areader

Burp!

Most H8d

I wanna sniff those leggings

spader

Has anyone seen Kanye lately? I think KK may have eaten him :)

JMP

Oh god, please dont... Now.we gotta deal with that kinda crap.. Please go away

Celebrities Suck

from all people shes having a baby with kanye ewww... She probably saw $$$ signs .. she's totally desperate. Didn't she tweet a pic of Kris Hump when they were together saying that “I want my son to look like this!” and posted a pic of Kris Hump when he was little? I would not want her as a friend she's embarrassing.

Piaso

Now I lost my dinner.

just sayin

I'm not even a fan of Kim, but people sound bitter and pathetic trying to make fun of a pregnant woman.