Khloe Kardashian

My Transgender Accuser

Needs a Mental Exam

4/7/2013 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405-khloe-kardashian-chantal-spears-tmz
The transgender woman who says Khloe Kardashian beat her up outside a Hollywood club needs her head examined ... according to a judge.

TMZ broke the story, Chantal Spears -- also known as Ronald Spears -- sued Khloe, claiming KK viciously struck her outside Playhouse nightclub. Chantal says she suffered serious damage to both her body and mind.

Khloe says Chantal is making it all up.  So she asked a judge to order a full mental evaluation of Chantal/Ronald  -- and a judge granted the request.

Crazy, huh?

1202_video_chantal_2

IwuvTMZ

Hey now.

Vitamind_88

must be a slow news day

Josh2013

I'd say all that happened was a penis measuring contest.Chantal is upset because she lost

bernergirl

Hope the judge sneaks a DNA test in there while they are out there.

zeke

Why do you promote this? is this the next biggest thing! And i am just as guilty for commenting on it but is it me or is Hollywood a vapid cesspool ripe for the next degenerate fad and TMZ sends it up the flagpole to see who salutes it?

vegas

What an idiot!

Jackie

Two transgenders fighting.....lol....boring.

jackmama311

can the judge also make khole prove she's a kardashian and not part of the sasquatch family?

Zombie Whitney Houston

Why is TMZ calling that dude a woman? If it has a dick, it's a dude.. period.
Quit accommodating crazy people that think they're the opposite gender of what they're born. It's not a gay or lesbian issue.. it's a mental health issue.

vegas

Sorry but can someone explain why when I comment my TMZ page goes up and down and doesn't stay still as I write/post. And why when I go to reply to someone it will Not let me reply, it doesn't show a keyboard! So I don't get it please help. I wish I could reread what I wrote just now but I can't and sorry but explained why! What am I doing wrong?

Mrugowsky

Khloe loves the attention since she's the ugly sister.

vegas

Mrugowsky, your right! Dude I would love to reply to you but the site won't let me reply to anyone! And when I type stuff in I can't read it cause the page goes up and Down like crazy! Khloe is one of the biggest sisters cuz she isn't biology their full sister, she is only a half sister!

mommyto1

By looking at this pic, Khloe appears to be the transgender.

cali323

Lots of trannies and gays in HOLLYWOOD! Khloe blends right in! :)

Happy

What's the big friggin difference?? Which one is transgender? lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments