Chris Brown's Mystery Blonde

'I Don't Go For Black Guys'

4/8/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0408_chris_brown_blond_date_getty
The mystery blonde who's been accused of destroying Chris Brown's relationship with Rihanna isn't exactly a threat ... because she says she prefers vanilla over chocolate.

22-year-old Keisha Kimball -- a waitress at L.A.'s Playhouse nightclub -- was photographed holding CB's hand last Saturday inside the club ... and now she's being blamed for Chris and Rihanna breaking up.

But Keisha tells TMZ, “I am always Chris’ waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way. I don’t go for black guys."

Keisha -- who says she's not racist ... it's just a dating preference -- adds, "Whatever is going on between Rihanna and Chris Brown is between them. I’m not trying to be a home wrecker."

And get this ... Keisha says CB is normally a great tipper, but last weekend he stiffed her ... in the gratuity department of course.

As for the CB/Rihanna breakup rumors ... our sources say they're true ... but it's nothing out of the ordinary for the on-again-off-again couple.

We're told Brown and Rihanna break up like this on a regular basis -- and things go back on track just as quickly as they derail.

RoxyGirl

Is that T-Pain in front of them?

Fashionistazoe

I don't think she's racist. I just think all she had to say was that he wasn't her type. No one cares what race you prefer girlie. The rumors were that you guys were messing around, all you had to say was that it was false.

Shotokan500

Listen I'm a white guy that doesn't date black girls it no difference then saying I don't date blondes stop being so sensitive we have a black president get over yourselves

RudeGal

I'm sure he did "stiff" her last weekend.

joe

HEs gonna beat her till she hate black guys

dirtyford

Shes just his co signer

yea right!

Yea right....this little poor white girl..GET REAL! She would take him home IF she could! WAKE UP..your a waitress..he's a mega star...YOU OFFER NOTHING. This racist coment doesn't even make sense..."i don't go for black guys. " YEA...OK! WELL, I don't date white guys either but if a handsome rich one approached me..I'd sure think about it..GET REAL..PWT!

David

You Blacks are so stupid. If a person doesn't date Blacks doesn't mean that they are racist. It simply means that they are not attracted to that color, culture, etc. I don't date Mexican women that have an old culture mentality. But I will date one that has a stable modern mind. Besides, Mexican women are real sexy and beautiful. By the way, I am Mexican. I don't date Asian's, but it's not because of their color. It's because of their culture. Blacks think that all women should date them. I'm a man and I don't date Black women because we have nothing in common and I don't find them attractive unless they are mixed. Even then I wouldn't date them because of their attitude and culture values. 70% of Black kids are out of wedlock. If I found Black women attractive I still wouldn't date them because they usually have kids from another man which she never married. So why should non-Blacks date Blacks?

Fitzie

Odd thing for a girl named Keisha to say ..

palermo

Clearly not a Kardashian ...

LatinKing13

Well im latino an I would never date a white girl but that doesnt make me racist it just means I prefer females wit nice bodies lol sorry

charekay

FYI Keisha, When you have to go around trying to convince people that you're not a racist, chances are you're a racist. "I don't go for black guys?" Is a racist statement. You're not basing who don't date on the content of their character, but on the color of their skin. That's racist.

Thaa geeeek

Haha she's not into black guys...... Yet she's COMPLETELY surrounded by them in this great picture... ****ing fraud

Dizera

I think chris deserves a vacation from rihanna. I heard that rihanna cheating on chris brown while she was on her diamond tour. I feel so bad for chris he deserves a better girlfriend then rihanna she doesn't deserve him whatsoever

Black