Chris Brown's Mystery Blonde

'I Don't Go For Black Guys'

4/8/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0408_chris_brown_blond_date_getty
The mystery blonde who's been accused of destroying Chris Brown's relationship with Rihanna isn't exactly a threat ... because she says she prefers vanilla over chocolate.

22-year-old Keisha Kimball -- a waitress at L.A.'s Playhouse nightclub -- was photographed holding CB's hand last Saturday inside the club ... and now she's being blamed for Chris and Rihanna breaking up.

But Keisha tells TMZ, “I am always Chris’ waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way. I don’t go for black guys."

Keisha -- who says she's not racist ... it's just a dating preference -- adds, "Whatever is going on between Rihanna and Chris Brown is between them. I’m not trying to be a home wrecker."

And get this ... Keisha says CB is normally a great tipper, but last weekend he stiffed her ... in the gratuity department of course.

As for the CB/Rihanna breakup rumors ... our sources say they're true ... but it's nothing out of the ordinary for the on-again-off-again couple.

We're told Brown and Rihanna break up like this on a regular basis -- and things go back on track just as quickly as they derail.

I love anarchy

I love the douche in the front that is wearing the chris shirt... I think it mist be love

TruthWillSetYouFree

The truth will set you free! http://thedirty.com/2013/04/why-is-keisha-kimball-lying-to-tmz/

Detective. LaToya

Why is TMZ deleting my comments but comments towards black people aren't being deleted? Racist website!

Paulina1982

I Can't tell.......She's Missing Out!!!

CastleGreySkull

White Girls are soooooooooo easy!!!! From experience..

Ann33

Why is she getting blamed?! Chris is the one in a committed relationship. And he's obviously not handing her a water bottle, lol.

kanyehasnotalent

Sorry bitch but I don't see one bottle in that pic.

Gargamel

Chris Brown seems like a good guy.

e

I'm a black male and if she doesn't date black guys that's her preference. I mean I have dated all women black, white, asian and latin. I must say though black and latin are the best. Unfortunely white women are boring at best. Also to address the racist comments on here I mean if your racist your racist that's your right but it's funny i never encounter this type of racial hatred in public and if someone ever did say any of this **** in public to me I promise you they would regret so you people can hide behind the internet say I how you feel in public keep it real:>

jjlee

How is this racist? I'm sure there are a bunch of girls who say they don't date Asian guys or white guys. Who cares? It's somebody's preference.

Josh2013

Keisha also said "she didn't like the smell of blacks"and "thought they were greasy".

Violent Pope

Looks like she is blocking a punch.

Socalpimp

Oh, you dont go for a woman hitting, neck tattoo, thug you must be a racist

skatrin

He tipped her alright, with a big black one.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

why do these guys dress like they are 17 at the club? put a fuxxin sportcoat on!