Lindsay Lohan

Blows Off Depo

... Again

4/8/2013 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0325_lindsay_lohan_01
Stop us if you've heard this before ... Lindsay Lohan just blew off another deposition in another lawsuit.

Lindsay had been ordered to appear for a deposition in L.A. this morning in her lawsuit with a paparazzo named Grigor Balyan, who's suing Lindsay and her assistant. Grigor claims the assistant crashed into him in 2010 outside an L.A. nightclub and put him in the hospital.

Needless to say, Lindsay did NOT show up for the sit-down.

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ, Lindsay's attorney Julia Azrael tried to give the pap's lawyers a heads up last week ... that she hadn't been able to get in touch with the actress ... but the depo wasn't rescheduled.

We're told the pap's lawyers will be filing papers this week ... asking for a judge to force Lindsay to show up. If Lindsay continues to refuse, the judge could simply issue a judgment against her and order LiLo to pay a ton of cash.

Stay tuned ...

1214_lindsay_courtroom_fashion_footer

Truth

CAN A HOLLYWOOD STUNTMAN JUST CRASH HEAD ON WITH LESLO BITCH ALREADY??? MAN, A 3 SECOND SOLUTION FOR YEARS OF WASTING TAX PAYERS MONEY. POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

sterlingguys

lilo was a passenger, it was not her car. this pap didn't sue lilo to begin with. he added her name to the lawsuit in april 2012 i think. he's just another scrounger wantin somethin for nothin.

the video is on youtube, the driver didn't hit him at all, he's just a fat pap pig diggin for a free paycheck

IndyMike

Paparazzi are pathetic people. Losers out for a quick buck.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I hope the pap is suing for one million. And gets it!

kate

TMZ pls she wasnt driving the car....and the paps are s***bag leeches

Kathy

What a spoiled rotten girl. For some one that has lost their youth.. Straight from child actor to adult actor who actually can now play mothers to teenage children this is just sick and sad.....

Nonsense

How is she still alive?

Danielle123

I think I hate the law now more than I despise Lindsay Lohan. There's honestly nothing you can do but laugh at how pathetic the situation is. This girl continues to show disrespect, giving huge F U 's to the law and they continuously let her off. Lohan is never going to prison so I suggest we all let go of that dream.

shamqunnia

LINDSAY LOHAN LOVES IN DEEPEST STRONG TROUBLES AND NEVER CLEAN HERSELF. SHE NEED TO GO BACK JAIL MAKE HER LEARN LESSON. SHE IS STUPID LADY AND DONT CARE HERSELF IN HER WHOLE LIFE THAT WHY PPL DONT WANT TO GO DATE WITH HER OR SUPPOST

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

My GAWD enablers, just STOP! This has been in front of a judge. If her not driving was the only issue it would have been thrown out LONG ago. Either it was her car, in her name or she rented the car and it was in her name, ergo, SHE'S EFFING RESPONSIBLE! Thats why he's suing Blohan . . .

HannahF

Here's the subpoena that would have been used. The bottom line is pretty clear that attendance is not optional.

Trecee

It's not the only thing she BLOWS off!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is it just me or are we beating a dead horse here trying to reason with SterlingGAYS and Jill?

Cricket

Ok, I've laughed at, clowned on, and grown to loath this idiot. It's SSDD legal edition. Nothing ever is done to her, its getting tiresome. I love a good trainwreck, but she doesn't even try anymore. The details are always the same.

Majestik

I wonder if Smeggy is hitting the roof now, "FARRAH, FARRAH WHO? I did a movie with James Deen, I'm more important, FARRAH? Are you serious, ARE YOU SERIOUS?".
"James, you are dead to me".