Mischa Barton

Puts Up Her Daisy Dukes!

4/9/2013 8:29 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0409_mischa_barton_flynetRockin' a 1993 "Melrose Place" choker and a pair of tattered jean shorts, sometime actress Mischa Barton went for a leisurely stroll in Los Angeles on Monday.

It's been ten years since "The O.C." premiered and the fresh-faced 27-year-old "A Resurrection" star has proven her career still has legs.

Contrary to popular belief, Marissa Cooper is alive and well.

0305_Sexy_legs_guess_footer

Throwback kid

She used to be the Bell of the ball, now it looks like she just eats at Taco Bell

Di

Damn those are huge thighs!!

ed

still looks hot to me, you just can't think of her at her best

Sam

I would never have recognized her. She looks like a typical, all American girl, looks younger then her years and healthy.

C-MAN

For some reason I would like to see this woman next to Lindsay Lohan. Mind you though: both free of any makeup and TMZ asks the question: "Who'd you rather?"

beth

I saw her in Beverly Hills shopping with a friend about ten years ago and she was movie star gorgeous. She looks like pure hell now and its not her weight. I love a sister with some meat.

alex

too thick

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I was going to say that she's no-body-has-been-actress, but turns out she has actually been doing acting work quite steadily since her OC days. Good for her. But clearly, she needs to ease up on the weed - or start a regular exercise program to combat the consequences of getting the munchies all the time lol. As for her fashion choices, I've been noticing a LOT of people resorting to 90s treads like this. I can't tell you how often I see a variation of Kelly Bundy walking down the street. I'm not hating - I rocked it back then too and loved it. It's just funny to see.

Luna

She use to be super skinny like anorexic skinny. It looked like she had an eating disorder.

It's good she gained some weight. But those clothes have got to go, you can't spot short shorts with things like those.

Mel

Her thighs don't lie!!

wrx7182

wow, she kinda got fat

lcmb

She needs to stop drinking. She looks bloated as all get out.

buzz kill

Thunder thighs. She really should shape. Damn she is only 27? you can get away with it when your 47, but your only young once.

Nvts

Dannnnnnngg!!!!!!.....Table for 8!

FlamingoNut

You can still look good with larger thighs, if you cover them up properly. Short shorts are a HUGE nono. Obviously, she doesn't grasp that concept.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments